BRC Course Online
Aim of BRC Course Online (Foundation Training)
The aim of the BRC Foundation Course Online is to provide a comprehensive introduction to food safety for those working in or responsible for the management of a food business. The course covers the legal requirements and best practices relating to food safety, as well as key food hygiene principles. EAS offers this BRC online course to individuals who aspire to have thorough knowledge about the BRC global standard for food safety, its requirements, and its implementation.
Who Should Attend the BRC Online Course?
This BRC online course is available for anyone who wishes to have an understanding of the BRC food safety standard and its implementation, but it is most suitable for the following individuals:
- Food Suppliers
- Food Manufacturers
- Business owners
- Store managers
- Employees working for BRC certified companies
What You'll Learn in Our BRC Course Online?
The topics covered in the BRC Online Course include:
- The principles of BRC food safety
- Defining food hazards
- How to identify and control food hazards
- The legal requirements for food businesses
- Effective hygiene practices for food handlers
- Food labeling and packaging
- How to set up and manage a food safety management system in your business
BRC Online Course Benefits
On successful completion of our BRC online course, you will:
- Understand the principles of BRC food safety
- Be familiar with the key food safety hazards and how to control them
- Know the legal requirements for food
- Understand effective hygiene practices for food handlers
- Understand how to set up and manage a food safety management system in your business
- Become eligible to attend a virtual or self-paced BRC Internal Auditor Course online
Self-Learning Format for BRC Course Online
The BRC foundation training course may be taken online, which is convenient for individuals who work full-time. This awareness training program can be completed at your own pace. Individuals will have 30 days of online access to the curriculum. The following are the materials and activities that will be provided:
- Online Learning Modules
- The session will have collaborative activities to develop an understanding of important concepts
- End-of-lesson quizzes to keep you on track for further evaluation
- Delegates will receive study materials for the exam (downloadable for offline use)
- Any concerns or clarifications can be addressed by phone, email, or online through our technical support team
Certificate of Completion
Upon successful completion of the BRC foundation training, you will receive a Certificate of Completion. To learn more about the BRC course online, please refer to the frequently asked questions.
Ready to enroll? Click here to register for the BRC course online!