SA 8000 Foundation Course Online
Aim of the SA 8000 Foundation Course
The aim of this SA 8000 Foundation course online by EAS is to provide learners with an understanding of the SA 8000 standard, and how to implement it within their organization. The course covers the principles of social accountability, and how to implement them within an organization. It also provides learners with an understanding of the key concepts of SA 8000, including child labor, health and safety, working hours, and discrimination.
Who Should Enroll in SA 8000 Foundation Training?
This SA 8000 Foundation course online is ideal for anyone who wants to learn more about the SA 8000 standard, and how to implement it within their organization. It is particularly suitable for:
- HR personnel
- Quality assurance staff
- Other employees with an interest in learning about the SA8000 Standard
Benefits of Attending
The SA 8000 Foundation Course offers a number of benefits, including:
- An understanding of the SA 8000 standard and its requirements
- A better understanding of how to implement and improve sustainable practices in your organization
- Enhanced communication and collaboration skills with your colleagues
- Improved knowledge of environmental and social issues
- Become eligible for taking the SA 8000 internal auditor course
What is Covered?
- An introduction to the SA8000 Standard
- Commonly used terms and definitions
- The principles of the SA8000 Standard
- The management systems approach
- The benefits of implementing
- The approach to implementation
Self-Learning Format for SA 8000 Foundation Course Online
This mode of learning SA 8000 foundation course online is suitable for individuals who are working professionals. You can complete this SA 8000 foundation course at your own pace and have online access to the course material for 30 days. The following course material and activities will be provided:
- Online Learning Modules
- Interactive activities to develop an understanding of key concepts
- Quizzes at the end of learning modules for continuous assessment
- Standard copies
- Delegate course reference materials (downloadable for offline use)
- Certificate of Attendance
- Online/Email support for any questions or clarifications
To learn more about the SA 8000 foundation course online, please refer to the frequently asked questions.
Ready to enroll? Click here to register for SA 8000 foundation course!