ISO 17025:2017 Internal Auditor Training
Testing and Calibration Laboratories | TCL
Aim of the course
This standard can be applied to a wide range of laboratory activities including analytical, clinical, forensic, destructive/non-destructive testing and instrument/equipment calibration. The purpose of this online training course is to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to perform an internal audit as a part of a laboratory quality management system based on ISO/IEC 17025 and report on the effective implementation and maintenance of the management system in accordance with ISO 19011.
The main objective of this online training is to provide the delegates a detailed training in developing the skills necessary to be an effective internal auditor using many exercises including preparing for, performing and reporting of a real internal audit.
Who can attend this course?
• Laboratory Quality managers/Quality Executives
• Management representatives and/or departmental/functional quality coordinators
• Top Management
• Technicians and laboratory staff who need to understand the requirement of ISO 17025
• Those who manage laboratory support functions, testing and operations
• Those who wish to become internal auditors for ISO 17025
What are the benefits of attending this course?
• Well Qualified ISO 17025 experts working in your laboratory
• Provide confidence in continuing compliance with ISO 17025
• Helps to carry out more efficient and accurate testing and calibration processes
• Increased stakeholder trust in your laboratory quality control
• Qualifies the individual personnel of your Organization to organize for third party and helps to improve the quality of organization.
What is covered?
• Short summary on terminologies used in standards & PDCA Cycle
• Slides carries structure & Overview of 17025 with explanations and examples.
• Planning & Conducting of Internal Audit.
• Writing, reporting and follow up of non-conformities.
• Real time audit non conformity scenario
• Standard copies
• Delegate course reference materials
• Online/Email support to clarify quires.
• Quizzes at the end of module
What prior knowledge should I have?
It is highly recommended that you have prior knowledge of the following concepts:
• The Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) Cycle
• Basic knowledge of the requirements of ISO 17025:2017 standards
• Commonly used terms and definitions
ISO 17025 internal auditor training online course can be completed within thirty days from the date of registration. All successful candidates will be awarded on ISO 17025:2017 Internal Auditor certificate.
Criteria for successful completion
The evaluation of this course will be based on the scores obtained on the minimum of 70% in final exam.
The final exam will have 3 sections:
Section A: will contain 10 objective questions carrying one mark each.
Section B: will have 4 short answer questions, each carrying five marks.
Section C: Two audit scenario case studies carrying ten marks each.
About the course
Learning done by yourself, without a tutor or instructor. EAS provides you the opportunity to advance in your internal auditing career with the ISO internal Auditor Training course, promote your auditing knowledge and skills from the place you are! This self-study will help you to learn the ISO standard requirements and the audit fundamentals by your own and EAS ensure to provide updated, high-rich content for the learners. This course is designed with the PPT and explanations for each slide with audit perspectives. Once the course is self-learned you can take up the online exam for the successful completion.