ISO 20000: 2018 Internal Auditor Training
Information Technology Service Management System | ITSMS-IA-SL
Aim of the course
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 specifies requirements for an organization to establish, implement, maintain and continually improve an SMS. The requirements include the planning, design, transition, delivery and improvement of services to meet the service requirements and deliver value for customers, users and the organization delivering the services.
An internal audit is an essential element of an effective SMS, and by attending this online internal auditor training course you’ll develop the auditing skills to improve your organization’s SMS performance. You’ll learn how to assess and report on the conformity and effectiveness of an SMS based on ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018. You’ll also gain the skills to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and complete follow-up activities.
Who can attend this course?
• Anyone involved in auditing, maintaining or supervising an SMS
• Management representatives/ Top management
• Those who wish to become internal auditors for ISO 20000-1:2018
What are the benefits of attending this course?
• Develop internal auditing expertise to add value to the internal auditing process
• Support the delivery of high quality services in your organization through the operation of an effective SMS that conforms to ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
• Prepare for second and third-party audits associated with the organization’s SMS
What is covered?
• Terminologies in standards & PDCA Cycle.
• Slides carries structure & Overview of 20000 with explanations and examples.
• Planning & Conducting of Internal Audit.
• Writing, reporting and follow up of non-conformities.
• Real time audit non conformity scenario
• Standard copies
• Delegate course reference materials
• Online/Email support to clarify quires.
• Quizzes at the end of module
What prior knowledge should I have?
It will be an added advantage if you possess a basic prior knowledge on the following concepts:
• The Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) Cycle
• Basic knowledge of the requirements of ISO 20000:2018 standards
• Commonly used terms and definitions
ISO 20000 internal auditor training online course can be completed within thirty days from the date of registration. All successful candidates will be awarded on ISO 20000-1:2018 Internal Auditor certificate.
Criteria for successful completion
The evaluation of this course will be based on the scores obtained on the minimum of 70% in final exam.
The final exam will have 3 sections:
Section A: will contain 10 objective questions carrying one mark each.
Section B: will have 4 short answer questions, each carrying five marks.
Section C: Two audit scenario case studies carrying ten marks each.
About the course
Learning done by yourself, without a tutor or instructor. EAS provides you the opportunity to advance in your internal auditing career with the ISO internal Auditor Training course, promote your auditing knowledge and skills from the place you are! This self-study will help you to learn the ISO standard requirements and the audit fundamentals by your own and EAS ensure to provide updated, high-rich content for the learners. This course is designed with the PPT and explanations for each slide with audit perspectives. Once the course is self-learned you can take up the online exam for the successful completion.