ISO 27001:2013 Internal Auditor Online Training
Information Security Management System | ISMS
Aim of the course
ISO 27001:2013 is all about related to the Information Security management System and it’s a process necessary to manage, identify & control the security threat that may affect your Organization’s confidential information.
Optimize your auditing skills with the internationally recognized ISO 27001:2013 and boost your internal audit capabilities. Gain confidence in planning and performing an effective audit, as well as reporting and taking corrective action where necessary.
The course objective is to enable the delegates to understand the key concepts in Quality management System auditing and to enhance the internal auditing skills to become certified internal auditor. It also helps the delegates to plan, , conduct and manage internal audits of an Organization in accordance with ISO 19011- Principles & Guidelines of Auditing
Who can attend this course?
• Any individual who wish to become a competent internal auditor for ISMS
• Top management /Process Owners
• Consultants of ISMS
• Personnel who wish to attend the IRCA accredited ISO 27001: 2013 lead auditor course.
• Risk & Compliance Managers
• Information Security Managers / Engineers.
What are the benefits of attending this course?
• Interpret the standard requirements of ISO 27001:2013 and how it applies into the process of ISMS.
• Acquire the knowledge & skills in initiating & conducting the ISMS internal audit.
• Your Organization will have an internal resource able to conduct ISMS internal audit to assess and improve the conformance with ISO 27001:2013
• Have capability to prepare and maintain the mandatory documents for an Organization for the effective implementation of ISO 27001:2013.
• Qualified individuals helps the Organization to get comply with the standard requirements and make Organization ready for the third party audit.
• Qualifies an Individual to participate in ISO 27001:2013 Lead Auditor Course
What is covered?
• Short summary on terminologies used in standards & PDCA Cycle
• Slides carries structure & Overview of 27001 with explanations and examples.
• Planning & Conducting of Internal Audit.
• Writing, reporting and follow up of non-conformities.
• Real time audit non conformity scenario
• Standard copies
• Delegate course reference materials
• Online/Email support to clarify quires.
• Quizzes at the end of module
What prior knowledge should I have?
It will be an added advantage if you possess a basic prior knowledge on the following concepts:
• The Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) Cycle
• Basic knowledge of the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 standards
• Commonly used terms and definitions
ISO 27001 internal auditor training online course can be completed within thirty days from the date of registration. All successful candidates will be awarded on ISO 27001:2013 Internal Auditor certificate.
Criteria for successful completion
The evaluation of this course will be based on the scores obtained on the minimum of 70% in final exam.
Quizzes and Final exam
The final exam will have 3 sections:
Section A: will contain 10 objective questions carrying one mark each.
Section B: will have 4 short answer questions, each carrying five marks.
Section C: Two audit scenario case studies carrying ten marks each.
About the course
Learning done by yourself, without a tutor or instructor. EAS provides you the opportunity to advance in your internal auditing career with the ISO internal Auditor Training course, promote your auditing knowledge and skills from the place you are! This self-study will help you to learn the ISO standard requirements and the audit fundamentals by your own and EAS ensure to provide updated, high-rich content for the learners. This course is designed with the PPT and explanations for each slide with audit perspectives. Once the course is self-learned you can take up the online exam for the successful completion.