ISO 50001: 2018 Internal Auditor Training
Energy Management System | EnMS
Aim of the course
Carrying out internal audits of an energy management system requires the internal auditor to assess conformity and effectiveness with ISO 50001:2018, with the demonstration of continual energy performance improvement. Based on ISO 19011:2018, and elements of ISO 50001, this course will guide you through the activities necessary to carry out an internal audit of your energy management system. We provide this internal auditor training course in online which is intended lower energy costs by using energy more efficiently. It teaches the principles and practices of effective audits in accordance with ISO 50001: 2018. This online internal auditor training has been designed to give you the necessary skills to perform internal audits in an organization's Energy Management Systems (EnMS) in accordance to the requirement of ISO 50001:2018 and contribute to their continual improvement
Who can attend this course?
• Any person involved in developing the effectiveness of EnMS
• Management representatives/ Top management.
• Those who wish to become internal auditors for ISO 50001.
What are the benefits of attending this course?
• Maintain compliance with ISO 13485:2016
• Improve a global benchmark in quality standards
• Be confident that your organization can rely on competent auditors
• Motivate colleagues through CPD and ensure rigorous regulatory internal processes
• Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions
What is covered?
• Terminologies in standards & PDCA Cycle
. • Slides carries structure & Overview of 50001 with explanations and examples.
• Planning & Conducting of Internal Audit.
• Writing, reporting and follow up of non-conformities.
• Real time audit non conformity scenario
• Standard copies
• Delegate course reference materials
• Online/Email support to clarify quires.
• Quizzes at the end of module
What prior knowledge should I have?
It is highly recommended that you have prior knowledge of the following concepts:
• The Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) Cycle
• Basic knowledge of the requirements of ISO 50001 standards
• Commonly used terms and definitions
ISO 50001 internal auditor training online course can be completed within thirty days from the date of registration. All successful candidates will be awarded on ISO 50001:2018 Internal Auditor certificate.
Criteria for successful completion
The evaluation of this course will be based on the scores obtained on the minimum of 70% in final exam.
The final exam will have 3 sections:
Section A: will contain 10 objective questions carrying one mark each.
Section B: will have 4 short answer questions, each carrying five marks.
Section C: Two audit scenario case studies carrying ten marks each.
About the course
Learning done by yourself, without a tutor or instructor. EAS provides you the opportunity to advance in your internal auditing career with the ISO internal Auditor Training course, promote your auditing knowledge and skills from the place you are! This self-study will help you to learn the ISO standard requirements and the audit fundamentals by your own and EAS ensure to provide updated, high-rich content for the learners. This course is designed with the PPT and explanations for each slide with audit perspectives. Once the course is self-learned you can take up the online exam for the successful completion.