IMS (QMS-EMS-OHSMS) Internal Auditor Course Online
About IMS Internal Auditor Online Course
The Integrated Management System (IMS) combines the three separate management systems into a single system for monitoring and managing operations more effectively. This aids an organization in implementing key ideas and standards based on ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001 with less difficulty. This comprehensive IMS training online gives practical instruction to ensure that students fully comprehend the functions and gain the skills necessary to conduct a baseline audit of an organization based on the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001.
Learning and Benefits
- Learn about the fundamental concepts and criteria behind ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001.
- Increase your knowledge of Quality, Health, and Environmental Management System needs - Context, Leadership, Support, Operation, Performance and Improvement
- Recognize and implement the IMS in your company
- Learn how to become an audit team leader and assist your company in developing an audit program for continuous improvement
- Learn how to conduct, plan and follow up an audit against the standards
- Improve your career prospects
Prior to taking this IMS auditor certification course, it is recommended to have basic knowledge and understanding of the following:
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001 requirements
- Common terms and definitions used in ISO standards
- Organizational knowledge of ISO implementation
Who Can Attend this IMS Training Online?
This online IMS internal auditor course is designed for:
- Quality Managers
- Production and Operation Managers
- Environmental Managers
- Health and Safety Officers
- Anyone who wants to gain an understanding of the fundamental concepts and criteria behind ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001.
Self-Learning for IMS Internal Auditor Course Online
EAS provides you with the opportunity to advance in your internal auditing career in the comfort of your own home or office. This is a completely self-paced, online course. You will have access to the online course material for 30 days, in which you will have the ability to review the content as often as needed. The IMS training online through EAS contains the following:
- Interactive Learning Modules
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Training videos with insights on audit perspectives
- Downloadable e-Booklet of Course Material for Off-Line Use
- 24/7 Online Support & Email Services (for queries)
- Online Examination
Assessment and IMS Auditor Certification
The IMS online course assesses the candidate at the end of the training session through an Online Examination. The evaluation of this IMS internal auditor course will be based on the scores obtained on the final examination. A minimum score of 70% should be achieved on the final exam to receive an IMS auditor certification online.
To learn more about the IMS training online, please refer to the frequently asked questions.
Ready to enroll? Click here to register for IMS internal auditor course!