AS 9100 Internal Auditor Course Online
Aim of the AS 9100 Internal Auditor Course
AS 9100 is the quality management standard specifically written for the Aerospace and Defense Industry. It had long been considered by some entities, such as the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), that the ISO 9000 series of standards were inadequate in terms of ensuring quality and safety in the aerospace industry. Internal audits (a requirement of the AS 9100 Rev D Standard) are intended to verify the compliance and effectiveness of the organization's quality management system. Internal auditors must be knowledgeable of these requirements and the expectations as identified in the standard.
The AS 9100 Internal Auditor Course Online teaches you to develop, implement, and audit an internal quality management system that meets the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100D. This course develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance, and implementation of processes, based on AS 9100:2016. You will learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and complete follow-up activities.
Who Can Attend the AS 9100 Internal Auditor Course Online?
The AS9100D internal auditor training online is highly beneficial for working professionals who have very limited time to spare. The following individuals can enroll in the AS9100D internal auditor training online:
- Quality Management Personnel
- Internal Auditors
- Senior Managers with oversight of quality management system (QMS) compliance and corrective actions
- Anyone who needs an understanding of how to conduct AS 9100 internal audits at all levels within an organization.
- Management personnel seeking to obtain the AS 9100 certification.
Self-Learning AS 9100 Internal Auditor Course Online (30 days)
Learning done by yourself, without a tutor or instructor. EAS provides you the opportunity to advance in your internal auditing career by obtaining the required knowledge from the comfort of your home or office. This self-study course is for 30 days, which will help you to learn the ISO standard requirements and audit fundamentals through the easy-to-understand online course material which can be downloaded through our portal. The AS9100D internal auditor training online is designed with PowerPoint Presentations and explanations for each slide with audit perspectives.
The following course material and activities will be provided:
- Online Learning Modules
- Interactive activities to develop an understanding of key concepts
- Quizzes at the end of learning modules for continuous assessment
- Standard copies
- Delegate course reference materials (downloadable for offline use)
- Online examination at the end of the course to achieve internal auditor certification
- Online/Email support for any questions or clarifications
The course is organized in a logical order, with step-by-step instructions to ensure that you comprehend all ideas. The courses begin with fundamental principles that gradually become more complex as you continue through the subject, ensuring that you have a thorough knowledge. You can easily understand complex concepts by taking advantage of the practical examples that are given throughout the AS 9100 Internal Auditor Course online.
- You will have an overview of the quality management system related to Aerospace & Defense.
- Qualifies the individual to organize the company for a third-party audit and helps to improve the quality of the organization.
- Increases responsibility of the individuals in the organization and also establishes integrity within the organization.
- Helps to plan, conduct & manage an AS 9100 D Internal Audit for an individual's organization.
- Qualified individuals help the organization to comply with the standard requirement during the time of the external audit for AS 9100 certifications.
What does the AS 9100 Internal Auditor Course Online Cover?
The AS 9100D internal auditor training online covers the following contents:
- Quality Management Principles and Vocabulary used in standards
- Structure & overview of the AS 9100 Standard with explanations and examples
- Common Terminologies in AS 9100
- Planning & Conducting an Internal Audit
- Writing, reporting, and following up on non-conformities
- Auditor roles and responsibilities
What Prior Knowledge Should I Have?
To take an AS9100D internal auditor training online, it is highly recommended that you have prior knowledge of the following concepts:
- Good understanding of your organization and its operations
- Basic knowledge of the requirements of AS 9100 D standards
- Commonly used terms and definition
For those who would like an introductory course, please refer to the AS 9100 Foundation Course online.
Assessment and Certification
The AS 9100D Internal Auditor training online assesses the candidate at the end of the training session through an Online Examination.
The final exam will have 3 sections:
- Section A: 10 objective questions carrying one mark each.
- Section B: 4 short answer questions, each carrying five marks.
- Section C: Two audit scenario case studies carrying ten marks each.
Criteria for successful completion: The evaluation of this course will be based on the scores obtained on the final examination. A minimum score of 70% should be achieved on the final exam to receive a course completion certificate.
To learn more about the AS9100D Internal Auditor Training Online, please refer to the frequently asked questions.
To register for the course, please click here.