IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Training Online
Aim of IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Training
The International Automotive Task Force (IATF) 16949 is a worldwide technical specification and quality management standard for the automobile industry. It covers all you need to know about developing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing automobile parts using best practices. Improve your internal audit capabilities by learning how to conduct an internal audit against the IATF 16949 standard.
The aim of this training program is for participants to be able to understand the fundamental idea in a Quality Management System (Automotive sector) audit and to improve their auditing skills. It also aids and assists the attendees in planning, executing, and managing internal audits of a company in accordance with ISO 19011 - Principles & Guidelines of Auditing.
Who Can Attend this Course?
This IATF internal auditor training online is suitable for:
• Quality Managers / Quality Executives / Quality Engineers from Automotive industries
• Top management/process owners
• QMS consultants
• Personnel who wish to develop competence in IATF 16949:2016
• Anyone who is responsible for auditing, maintaining, or overseeing an IATF 16949 Automotive Quality Management System
What are the Benefits of Attending the IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Training Online?
• Delegates will be able to grasp and master the abilities needed to conduct internal audits in accordance with IATF 16949.
• Delegates will have a clear understanding of how risk management is incorporated into the standard and how it should be used in auditing.
• Qualifies the individual personnel of your organization to organize for third-party audits and helps to improve the quality of an organization.
What is Covered?
• Summary on terminologies used in standards & PDCA Cycle
• Overview of IATF 16949 with explanations and examples
• Planning & conducting an Internal Audit
• Writing, reporting, and follow-up of non-conformities
• Real-time audit non-conformity scenarios
What Prior Knowledge Should I Have?
Before enrolling for this IATF internal auditor training online, it is highly recommended that you have prior knowledge of the following concepts:
• The Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) Cycle
• Basic knowledge of the requirements of IATF 16949:2016 standard
• Commonly used ISO terms and definitions
Individuals can take the IATF 16949 foundation course to gain a better understanding of these concepts.
Self-Learning for IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Training Online
EAS provides you with the opportunity to advance in your internal auditing career in the comfort of your own home or office. This is an entirely self-paced, online course. You will have access to the online course material for 30 days, in which you will have the ability to review the content as often as needed. The IATF Internal Auditor training online through EAS contains the following:
- Interactive Learning Modules
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Training videos with insights on audit perspectives
- Downloadable e-Booklet of Course Material for Off-Line Use
- 24/7 Online Support & Email Services (for queries)
- Online Examination
After signing up for the IATF 16949 internal audit certification course, you may complete it in less than thirty days. The IATF 16949 Internal Auditor certificate will be given to all successful candidates who pass the online examination.
The final exam of our IATF internal auditor training online will have 3 sections:
Section A: will contain 10 objective questions carrying one mark each.
Section B: will have 4 short answer questions, each carrying five marks.
Section C: Two audit scenario case studies carrying ten marks each.
Criteria for Successful Completion
The grades for the IATF internal auditor training online course will be based on a final exam with a passing score of at least 70%.
To learn more about the IATF Internal Auditor Training Online, please refer to the frequently asked questions.
Ready to enroll? Click here to register for IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Training Online!