ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Training Online
Aim of the ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Course
The goal of this online training course is to equip students with the information and abilities needed to conduct an internal audit as part of an ISO 17025-based laboratory quality management system. Individuals will be able to report on the system's effective implementation and maintenance in accordance with ISO 19011. The main objective of ISO 17025 internal auditor training online is to provide the delegates a detailed training in developing the skills necessary to be an effective internal auditor using many exercises including preparing for, performing, and reporting an internal audit. EAS provides ISO 17025 training online with certificate.
Who Can Attend this Course?
• Laboratory Quality managers/Quality Executives
• Representatives from management
• Top Management
• Technicians and laboratory staff who need to understand the requirement of ISO 17025
• Those who manage laboratory support functions, testing, and operations
• Those who wish to become internal auditors for ISO 17025
What are the Benefits of Attending this Course?
• Well Qualified ISO 17025 experts working in your laboratory
• Provides confidence in continuing compliance with ISO 17025
• Helps to carry out more efficient and accurate testing and calibration processes
• Increased stakeholder trust in your laboratory quality control
• Qualifies the individual personnel of your organization to organize third-party audits and helps to improve the quality of an organization
• ISO 17025 training online with certificate
What is Covered?
• Summary of terminologies used in ISO standards & PDCA Cycle
• Overview of ISO 17025 with explanations and examples
• Planning & conducting an Internal Audit
• Writing, reporting, and follow-up of non-conformities.
• Real-time audit non-conformity scenarios
What Prior Knowledge Should I Have?
It is highly recommended that you have prior knowledge of the following concepts:
• The Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) Cycle
• Basic knowledge of the requirements of ISO 17025 standards
• Commonly used terms and definitions
Individuals can also take the ISO 17025 foundation course online to gain a better understanding of ISO 17025 concepts.
Self-Learning for ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Training Online
EAS provides you with the opportunity to advance in your internal auditing career in the comfort of your own home or office. This is a completely self-paced, online course. You will have access to the online course material for 30 days, in which you will have the ability to review the content as often as needed. The ISO 17025 internal auditor training online through EAS contains the following:
- Interactive Learning Modules
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Training videos with insights on audit perspectives
- Downloadable e-Booklet of Course Material for Off-Line Use
- 24/7 Online Support & Email Services (for queries)
- Online Examination
ISO 17025 Training Online With Certificate
The ISO 17025 internal auditor training online course can be completed within thirty days from the date of registration. All successful candidates will be awarded an ISO 17025 Internal Auditor certificate.
The final exam will have 3 sections:
Section A consists of ten objective questions worth one mark each.
Section B will consist of four short answer questions, each worth five marks.
Section C will have 2 ten-mark audit scenario case studies.
Criteria for Successful Completion
EAS offers ISO 17025 training online with certificate. The evaluation of the ISO 17025 internal auditor training online will be based on the scores obtained on the final exam. Candidates who pass with a 70% score will obtain certification.
To learn more about the ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Course Online, please refer to the frequently asked questions.
Ready to enroll and to get ISO 17025 training online with certificate? Click here to register for the ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Training!