ISO 27001 Internal Auditor Course Online in Indonesia
About ISO 27001 Internal Auditor Training
EAS offers the ISO 27001 Internal Auditor Course in bahasa Indonesia. Our ISO 27001 Internal Auditor Training Course is designed to provide participants with the skills and knowledge necessary to audit an organization's information security management system (ISMS) in accordance with ISO 27001. The course covers the requirements of ISO 27001, auditing principles and techniques, and how to conduct an ISMS audit.
Our ISO 27001 Internal Auditor Training Course is available online, making it convenient for you to study at your own place. The course is also affordable, so you can get the training you need without breaking the bank. Also, our course materials are available in the Indonesian language for easy understanding and learning.
Delegates will gain the following benefits by taking this course:
- Acquiring the skills and knowledge necessary to audit an organization's information security management system (ISMS) in accordance with ISO 27001
- Learning about the requirements of ISO 27001, auditing principles and techniques, and how to conduct an ISMS audit
- Gaining an understanding of the benefits of an ISO 27001 compliant ISMS
- Getting access to course materials in the Indonesian language (bahasa Indonesia).
Online Self-Learning Mode
This mode of learning is suitable for individuals who are working professionals. This course is flexible, self-paced, and gives you access to the course content for 30 days. The course materials will be available in the Indonesian language, and will contain the following:
- Online Learning Modules
- Interactive activities to develop an understanding of key concepts
- Quizzes at the end of learning modules for continuous assessment
- Standard copies
- Delegate course reference materials (downloadable for offline use)
- Online examination at the end of the course to achieve internal auditor certification
- Online/Email support for any questions or clarifications
- Module 1: Introduction to Information Security Management System
- Module 2: Auditing Information Security risk management
- Module 3: Structure & Overview of ISO 27001:2013 requirements
- Module 4: Audit concepts
- Module 5: Planning & conducting an internal audit
- Module 6: Reporting and following-up an internal ISMS audit
What Prior Knowledge Should I Have?
It will be an added advantage if you possess basic prior knowledge of the following concepts:
- The Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) Cycle
- Basic knowledge of the requirements of ISO 27001 standard.
- Commonly used terms and definitions
- Knowledge of your organization's operations and processes
Who Can Attend?
- Any individual who wishes to become a competent internal auditor for ISMS
- Top management & Process Owners
- Consultants of ISMS
- Risk & Compliance Managers
- Information Security Managers & Engineers.
If you don’t have any prior knowledge about ISO 27001 or ISO in general, but wish to learn, then you can refer to our ISO foundation courses and the ISO 27001 foundation course online.
Assessment and Certification
The ISO 27001 Internal Auditor course online assesses the candidate at the end of the training session through an Online Examination.
The final exam will have 3 sections:
- Section A: 10 objective questions carrying one mark each.
- Section B: 4 short answer questions, each carrying five marks.
- Section C: There will be two audit scenario case studies with ten marks each.
Criteria for Successful Completion
The final examination will be used to evaluate this course. To get a course completion certificate, you must obtain a minimum of 70% on the final exam.
To learn more about internal auditor training, please refer to the frequently asked questions.
Ready to enroll? Click here to register for this course!