RoHS Internal Auditor Training Online
Aim of RoHS Internal Auditor Training Online
The Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive 2002/95/EC, better known as RoHS, is an EU regulation mandating that electrical and electronic equipment sold in the EU contain no more than certain levels of six hazardous materials: lead, mercury, cadmium, hexavalent chromium, polybrominated biphenyls (PBDE). EAS offers a RoHS internal auditor training online that is designed to educate participants on the RoHS directive, its terms, implementation, and skills needed to conduct internal audits of their organization's RoHS compliance program.
Who Should Attend?
The RoHS internal auditor training online is open to all employees of a company with responsibility for RoHS compliance. The course is also beneficial for those who wish to gain an understanding of RoHS and how to conduct internal audits, regardless of whether they are working in a RoHS-related field or not. Companies that are seeking RoHS certification for their products are also encouraged to apply.
- RoHS Directive and its requirements
- Conducting RoHS internal audits
- RoHS compliance program elements
- Product specifications for RoHS compliance
- RoHS non-compliance and corrective actions
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand what RoHS is and its requirements
- Conduct RoHS internal audits
- Identify RoHS non-compliance and take corrective actions
- Help companies achieve RoHS certification for their products
The individuals attending this RoHS internal auditor training online are recommended to basic understanding of the following:
- Knowledge of the RoHS directive, definitions, and criteria.
- Knowledge of auditing concepts
- Work experience in a professional environment
Individuals who are unfamiliar with RoHS can take the RoHS Foundation Course prior to attending this course.
Self-Learning for RoHS Internal Auditor Training Online
EAS offers a completely self-paced, RoHS internal auditor training online course to help you develop your internal auditing skills at home or from the comfort of your own office. You will have access to the online course material for 30 days, during which you may examine it as often as necessary. The RoHS Internal Auditor training program consists of the following:
- Modules for Interactive Learning
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Consists training videos with insights on audit perspectives
- Downloadable e-Booklet Course Material for offline use
- 24/7 Online Support & Email Services (for queries)
- Online Examination
The RoHS internal auditor training online course can be completed within thirty days of registering. A RoHS Internal Auditor certificate will be issued to all successful candidates upon completion of the final exam.
The final exam will be having 3 sections:
Section A: This section will contain 10 objective questions worth one mark each.
Section B: will be having 4 short answer questions, each carrying five marks.
Section C: will be having 2 audit scenario case studies carrying ten marks each.
Criteria for Successful Completion
The evaluation of this RoHS online course will be based on the scores obtained on the final exam. A minimum score of 70% is required on the final exam to obtain a course completion certificate.
To learn more about the RoHS internal auditor training online, please refer to the frequently asked questions. EAS also offers a 2-day tutor-led virtual training program for RoHS Internal Auditor Training Online!
Ready to enroll? Click here to register for the RoHS Internal Auditor training online!