IATF 16949 Online Internal AuditorTraining
International Automotive Task Force | IATF
Aim of the course
IATF 16949:2016 is the global technical specification and quality management standard for the automotive industry. It outlines everything you need to know about achieving best practice when designing, developing, manufacturing, installing or servicing automotive products. Optimize your auditing skills in line with IATF 16949: 2016 and boost your internal audit capabilities.
The course objective is to enable the delegates understands the key concept in Quality management System (Automotive sector) auditing and to enhance the auditing skills to become certified internal auditor. It also helps the delegates to plan, conduct and manage internal audits of an Organization in accordance with IATF 19011- Principles & Guidelines of Auditing.
Who can attend this course?
• Quality Managers / Quality Executives/Quality Engineers from Automotive industries
• Process Owners/Top management
• QMS consultants
• Personnel who wish to develop the competence in IATF 16949: 2016.
• Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising an IATF 16949:2016 Automotive QMS.
What are the benefits of attending this course?
• Delegates will understand and learn the skills required to become competent in structuring, planning and conducting internal system audits against IATF 16949.
• Delegates will understand the high level structure (Annex SL) of the new standard and its application across other management system standards.
• Delegates will understand how risk management is integrated into the standard and how this risk based approach should be applied to auditing.
• Qualifies the individual personnel of your Organization to organize for third party and helps to improve the quality of organization.
What is covered?
• Short summary on terminologies used in standards & PDCA Cycle
• Slides carries structure & Overview of 16949 with explanations and examples.
• Planning & Conducting of Internal Audit.
• Writing, reporting and follow up of non-conformities.
• Real time audit non conformity scenario
• Standard copies
• Delegate course reference materials
• Online/Email support to clarify quires.
• Quizzes at the end of module
What prior knowledge should I have?
It is highly recommended that you have prior knowledge of the following concepts:
• The Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) Cycle
• Basic knowledge of the requirements of IATF 16949:2016 standards
• Commonly used terms and definitions
IATF 16949 internal auditor training online course can be completed within thirty days from the date of registration. All successful candidates will be awarded on IATF 16949:2016 Internal Auditor certificate.
Criteria for successful completion
The evaluation of this course will be based on the scores obtained on the minimum of 70% in final exam.
The final exam will have 3 sections:
Section A: will contain 10 objective questions carrying one mark each.
Section B: will have 4 short answer questions, each carrying five marks.
Section C: Two audit scenario case studies carrying ten marks each.