IATF 16949 Training Online
Aim of the IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Course
The International Automotive Task Force (IATF) 16949 is a worldwide technical specification and quality management standard for the automobile sector. It covers all you need to know about designing, developing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing automotive goods using best practices. Boost your internal audit capabilities by improving your auditing skills in accordance with IATF 16949. The course objective is to enable participants to understand the key concept in Quality Management System (Automotive sector) auditing and to become certified internal auditors. It also helps and guides delegates to plan, conduct and manage internal audits of an organization in accordance with ISO 19011 - Principles & Guidelines of Auditing.
Who Can Attend this Course?
• Quality Managers / Quality Executives/ Quality Engineers from Automotive industries
• Process Owners / Top management
• QMS consultants
• Personnel who wish to develop the competence in IATF 16949:2016
• Anyone who is responsible for auditing, maintaining, or overseeing an IATF 16949:2016 Automotive Quality Management System.
What are the Benefits of Attending the IATF 16949 Training Online Course?
• Delegates will understand and learn the skills required to become competent in structuring, planning, and conducting internal system audits against IATF 16949.
• Delegates will understand how risk management is integrated into the standard and how this risk-based approach should be applied to auditing.
• Qualifies the individual personnel of your organization to organize for third-party audits and helps to improve the quality of an organization.
What is Covered?
• Summary on terminologies used in standards & PDCA Cycle
• Overview of IATF 16949 with explanations and examples
• Planning and conducting an Internal Audit.
• Writing, reporting, and follow-up of non-conformities.
• Real-time audit non-conformity scenarios
• Auditing principles and auditor attributes
What Prior Knowledge Should I Have?
It is highly recommended that you have prior knowledge of the following concepts:
• The Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) Cycle
• Basic knowledge of the requirements of IATF 16949:2016 standards
• Commonly used terms and definitions for quality management systems
For those are new to the IATF 16949 standard, EAS offers a beginner-level IATF 16949 foundation course online.
Virtual Learning Mode for IATF 16949 Training Online
Candidates will learn this IATF 16949 Training Online course through a virtual learning mode. It is a 2-day (16 hours) course program, in which training sessions will be carried out by our experienced lead auditors through zoom meetings. The IATF 16949 training online through EAS contains the following:
- Interactive Learning Modules that are Tutor-Led
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Case studies and interactive role-playing exercises
- Group presentations through Zoom breakout rooms
- Training videos with insights on audit perspectives
- Downloadable e-Booklet of Course Material for Off-Line Use
- 24/7 Online Support & Email Service (For queries)
- Online Examination
The final exam will have 3 sections:
Section A: will contain 10 objective questions carrying one mark each.
Section B: will have 4 short answer questions, each carrying five marks.
Section C: Two audit scenario case studies carrying ten marks each.
Criteria for Successful Completion
The grades for this course will be based on a final exam with a passing score of at least 70%. Candidates who successfully pass the exam will obtain IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Certification.
To learn more about the IATF 16949 Training Online, please refer to the frequently asked questions.
Ready to enroll? Click here to register for IATF 16949 Training!