IMS (QMS-EMS-OHSMS) Internal Auditor Training Online
About IMS Internal Auditor Online Course
The Integrated Management System (IMS) links together three separate management systems into a single system for monitoring and managing operations more effectively. This aids businesses in implementing critical concepts and standards based on ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001. This integrated management system course of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001 offered by EAS is designed to teach students how to conduct a basic audit of an organization based on the requirements of these standards.
Learning and Benefits
- Learn about the basic principles and criteria behind ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001
- Improve your knowledge of Quality, Health, and Environmental Management System requirements - Context, Leadership, Support, Operation, Performance, and Innovation
- Recognize and implement the IMS in your organization
- Learn how to conduct internal audits and help your organization develop a continuous improvement plan for improvement
- Learn how to plan, execute, and follow up an audit according to the standard requirements
- Enhance your career opportunities
Basic knowledge and understanding of the following topics are required before taking this IMS internal auditor training course:
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001 requirements
- Common terms and definitions used in ISO standards
- Organizational knowledge of ISO implementation
Who Should Attend?
This online IMS internal auditor training course is designed for:
- Quality Managers
- Production and Operation Managers
- Environmental Managers
- Health and Safety Officers
- Anyone who wants to gain an understanding of the fundamental concepts and criteria behind ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001.
Virtual Learning Mode
Candidates will learn this course online course through a virtual learning mode. It is a 2-day (16 hours) program, in which training sessions will be carried out by our experienced lead auditors through zoom meetings. The IMS Internal Auditor training online through EAS contains the following:
- Instructor-led Interactive Learning Modules
- Group discussions and activities
- Quizzes and exercises for continuous assessment
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Training videos with insights on audit perspectives
- Downloadable e-Booklet of course material for offline use
- 24/7 Online Support & Email Service (for queries)
- Online Examination
Assessment and Certification
The candidate is assessed at the conclusion of the training session through an online examination. The certificate of completion will be issued based on the conclusion of the exam. To obtain certification, candidates must receive a minimum score of 70% on the final examination.
To learn more about the IMS internal auditor training online, please refer to the frequently asked questions. EAS also offers self-learning modes for IMS courses, including IMS (QMS+EMS), IMS (QMS+OHSMS), and IMS (QMS+EMS+OHSMS).
Ready to enroll? Click here to register!
Related Tags: [Online ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Course, Online ISO 14001 Internal Auditor Course, Online ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Course]