ISO 14001: 2015 Online Internal Auditor Training
Environmental Management System | EMS
Aim of the course
Environmental Management System standard state the requirement for an organization to develop and implement policies and objectives which take into account the legal requirements and other requirements to which the organization subscribes, and information about important environmental Aspects.
An effective EMS Internal audit provides a solid framework for meeting customer challenges and realizing benefits such as environmental protection, resource conservation and improved energy efficiency to your Organization. Optimize your auditing skills in line with the internationally recognized ISO 14001:2015 and boost your internal audit capabilities.
This course develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance and implementation of processes based on ISO 14001:2015. It also helps the delegates to plan, , conduct and manage internal audits of an Organization in accordance with ISO 19011- Principles & Guidelines of Auditing and distribute audit reports and complete follow-up activities.
Who can attend this course?
• EMS Manager/Safety Managers/
• Top management/Process Owners
• EMS consultants
• Personnel who wish to attend the IRCA accredited ISO 14001: 2015 lead auditor course.
• Personnel wish to develop the competency in ISO 14001: 2015 standards
What are the benefits of attending this course?
• Understand correctly the requirements of ISO 14001: 2015 standard and how they apply to the processes of an organization.
• Conduct an effective EMS Gap analysis and identify the Environmental Aspects& Impacts.
• Identify the Potential Emergency Situations and effectively conduct the Evaluation of Legal compliance.
• Conduct an effective EMS internal audit and coordinate during the third party Certification audit.
• capable to make documents for the organization for effective implementation of ISO 14001: 2015/ EMS
What is covered?
• Short summary on terminologies used in standards & PDCA Cycle
• Slides carries structure & Overview of 14001 with explanations and examples.
• Planning & Conducting of Internal Audit.
• Writing, reporting and follow up of non-conformities.
• Real time audit non conformity scenario
• Standard copies
• Delegate course reference materials
• Online/Email support to clarify quires.
• Quizzes at the end of module
What prior knowledge should I have?
It is highly recommended that you have prior knowledge of the following concepts:
• The Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) Cycle
• Basic knowledge of the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 standards
• Commonly used environmental terms and definitions
ISO 14001 internal auditor training online course can be completed within thirty days from the date of registration. All successful candidates will be awarded on ISO 14001:2015 Internal Auditor certificate.
Criteria for successful completion
The evaluation of this course will be based on the scores obtained on the minimum of 70% in final exam.
The final exam will have 3 sections:
Section A: will contain 10 objective questions carrying one mark each.
Section B: will have 4 short answer questions, each carrying five marks.
Section C: Two audit scenario case studies carrying ten marks each.