ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Course Online
Aim of ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Training
The ISO 17025 standard may be used in a wide range of laboratory procedures, including analytical, clinical, forensic, non-destructive testing, and instrument/equipment calibration. The goal of this ISO 17025 training online is to provide students with the information and skills needed to conduct an internal audit as part of a laboratory quality management system based on ISO 17025. Participants will be able to understand how to successfully implement and maintain a quality management system for testing laboratories following ISO 19011 – Guidelines for auditing management systems.
The main objective of this ISO 17025 training online by EAS is to provide delegates with detailed training in developing the skills necessary to be an effective internal auditor using many exercises including preparing for, performing, and reporting an internal audit.
Who Can Attend this Course?
- Laboratory Quality managers/Quality Executives
- Management representatives
- Departmental/functional quality coordinators
- Top Management
- Technicians and laboratory staff who need to understand the requirement of ISO 17025
- Those who manage laboratory support functions, testing, and operations
- Those who wish to become internal auditors for ISO 17025
What are the Benefits of Attending ISO 17025 Training Online?
- Become an ISO 17025 expert in your laboratory
- Provide confidence to your organization in continuing compliance with ISO 17025
- Helps to carry out more efficient and accurate testing and calibration processes
- Increased stakeholder trust in your laboratory quality control
- Qualifies the individual personnel of your organization to organize third-party audits
- Helps to improve the overall quality of all processes within the laboratory
What is Covered?
- Summary of terminologies used in ISO standards & PDCA Cycle
- Overview of ISO 17025 with explanations and examples.
- Planning and conducting an internal audit
- Writing, reporting, and follow-up of non-conformities
- Real-time audit non-conformity scenarios
- Auditor roles and responsibilities
- Preparing audit checklists and audit reports
What Prior Knowledge Should I Have?
It is strongly advised that you are familiar with the following concepts before registering for ISO 17025 training online:
• The Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) Cycle
• Basic knowledge of the requirements of the ISO 17025 standard
• Commonly used auditing terms and definitions
Individuals can take an ISO 17025 foundation course to gain more knowledge of the above-mentioned concepts.
Virtual Learning Mode for ISO 17025 Training Online
Candidates will learn this ISO 17025 internal auditor course through a virtual learning mode. It's a two-day (16-hour) training program, with lead auditors delivering instruction through zoom meetings. The ISO 17025 training online through EAS contains the following:
- Interactive Learning Modules with experienced tutors guiding you throughout the course
- Group presentations and activities
- Role-playing and case studies to understand different audit scenarios
- Training videos with insights on audit perspectives
- Downloadable e-Booklet of course material for offline use
- 24/7 Online Support & Email Service (for queries)
- Online Examination
Final Online Examination
The final exam will have 3 sections:
Section A: will contain 10 objective questions carrying one mark each.
Section B: will have 4 short answer questions, each carrying five marks.
Section C: Two audit scenario case studies carrying ten marks each.
Students that score a 70% or above on the final examination will be awarded the ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Course Completion Certificate.
To learn more about the ISO 17025 Training Online, please refer to the frequently asked questions.
Ready to enroll? Click here to register for ISO 17025 Training online!