ISO 20000 Internal Auditor Training Online
About the ISO 20000 Internal Auditor Course
ISO 20000 describes the standards for an organization to set up, implement, maintain, and continuously improve an IT Service Management System. The requirements include service planning, design, transition, delivery, and improvement in order to satisfy customer demands as well as provide value for customers and users. An internal audit is an important component of a successful IT Service Management System, and by attending this online internal auditor training course, you'll be able to increase your company's management system performance. You'll learn how to analyze and evaluate the conformity and effectiveness of an ISO 20000-compliant IT Service Management System based. You'll also learn how to plan and execute audit procedures, produce and distribute audit reports, and follow up on findings.
Benefits of this Course
- Develop internal auditing expertise to add value to your organization
- Support the delivery of high-quality services in your organization through the operation of an effective IT Service Management System that conforms to ISO 20000
- Prepare for second and third-party audits associated with the organization’s IT Service Management System
- Learn how to start an audit, plan and execute audit procedures, produce and distribute audit reports, and follow up on findings
- Review of ISO management systems and PDCA Cycle
- Overview of ISO 20000 with explanations and examples
- Planning, conducting, and reporting an ISO 20000 Internal Audit
- Writing, reporting, and follow-up of non-conformities
- Real-time audit non-conformity scenarios
- Auditor roles and responsibilities
- Preparing audit checklists and writing audit reports
Who Can Attend?
- Anyone involved in auditing, maintaining, or supervising an IT Service Management System
- Management representatives / Top management
- ISO Consultants
- Those who wish to become internal auditors for ISO 20000
It will be an added advantage if you possess basic prior knowledge on the following concepts:
- The Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) Cycle
- Basic knowledge of the requirements of ISO 20000 standard
- Commonly used ISO terms and definitions
Individuals can also take the ISO 220000 foundation course to gain a better understanding of the ISO 22000 standard prior to attending this course.
Virtual Learning Mode
Candidates will learn this ISO 20000 internal auditor course online through a virtual learning mode. It is a 2-day (16 hours) program, in which training sessions will be carried out by our experienced lead auditors through zoom meetings. The ISO 20000 Internal Auditor course online through EAS contains the following:
- Instructor-led Interactive Learning Modules
- Group discussions and activities
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Training videos with insights on audit perspectives
- Downloadable e-Booklet of course material for offline use
- 24/7 Online Support & Email Service (for queries)
- Online Examination
The final exam will have 3 sections:
Section A: will contain 10 objective questions carrying one mark each.
Section B: will have 4 short answer questions, each carrying five marks.
Section C: Two audit scenario case studies carrying ten marks each.
Criteria for Successful Completion
Candidates who score a 70% or higher on the final examination will receive a course completion certificate by EAS.
To learn more about the ISO 20000 Internal Auditor Training Online, please refer to the frequently asked questions.
Ready to enroll? Click here to register for ISO 20000 Internal Auditor Training!