ISO 22000:2018 Internal Auditor Online Training
Food Safety Management System | FSMS
Aim of the course
The adoption of a food safety management system (FSMS) is intended to enable an organization to improve its food safety (FS) performance and to manage its FS risks. An internal audit is an essential element to an effective FSMS, and by attending this course you will benefit by learning and developing the skills to help improve your organization’s FS performance.
The main objective of this course is to review the structure and basic requirements of ISO 22000 & principles of HACCP. This ISO 22000 internal auditor training course provides the delegates with the knowledge and skills required to plan, conduct and manage internal audit as a part of a food safety management system complying to the requirements of ISO 22000: 2018 standards and report on the effective implementation and maintenance of the management system in accordance with ISO 19011(Principles & Guidelines for Auditing)
Who can attend this course?
• Anyone who involved in the process of auditing, maintaining and supervising FSMS
• Process Owners/Top Management
• FSMS consultants
• Personnel who wish to attend the IRCA accredited ISO 22000:2018 lead auditor course.
• Personnel wish to have detailed knowledge for implementing FSMS in their Organization.
What are the benefits of attending this course?
• Understand the requirements of ISO 22000:2018 and how it applies into the process of Food Safety Management system.
• Acquire the knowledge & skills in initiating & conducting the FSMS internal audit.
• Ability to identify the potential food safety emergency situations and effectively comply with legal requirements of their food products.
• Become competent to prepare the mandatory documents for an Organization for the effective implementation of ISO 22000:2018.
What is covered?
• Short summary on terminologies used in standards & PDCA Cycle.
• Slides carries structure & Overview of 22000 with explanations and examples.
• Planning & Conducting of Internal Audit.
• Writing, reporting and follow up of non-conformities.
• Real time audit non conformity scenario
• Standard copies
• Delegate course reference materials
• Online/Email support to clarify quires.
• Quizzes at the end of module
What prior knowledge should I have?
It will be an added advantage if you possess a basic prior knowledge on the following concepts:
• The Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) Cycle
• Basic knowledge of the requirements of ISO 22000:2018 standards
• Commonly used terms and definitions
ISO 22000 internal auditor training online course can be completed within thirty days from the date of registration. All successful candidates will be awarded on ISO 22000:2018 Internal Auditor certificate.
Criteria for successful completion
The evaluation of this course will be based on the scores obtained on the minimum of 70% in final exam.
The final exam will have 3 sections:
Section A: will contain 10 objective questions carrying one mark each.
Section B: will have 4 short answer questions, each carrying five marks.
Section C: Two audit scenario case studies carrying ten marks each.