ISO 37001 Internal Auditor Training Online
Aim of ISO 37001 Internal Auditor Training Online
The main aim of the ISO 37001 internal auditor training online is to assist and enable individuals in building the specific abilities and practical knowledge needed to assess their company's management of all elements of anti-bribery. This course equips participants with the necessary knowledge and skills to undertake an internal audit of a management system that conforms to the requirements of ISO 37001 and to briefly understand the implementation and requirements of ISO 37001. EAS offers ISO 37001 Internal Auditor Training Online that aids delegates to develop the required skills and knowledge to conduct, plan, report, and follow up an internal audit for ISO 37001 (Ant-bribery management systems).
Who Should Attend?
People in charge of anti-bribery compliance, such as:
- All personnel involved in executing internal audits of anti-bribery management systems in their organization
- Management representatives
- Quality managers
- Process owners
The ISO 37001 auditor training online course is divided into the following modules:
- Module 1: The Context of ISO 37001 and Anti-Bribery Management
- Module 2: Requirements of ISO 37001
- Module 3: How to Conduct an Internal Audit
- Module 4: Auditing Principles and Auditor Attributes
- Module 5: Reporting and Follow Up
Benefits of Doing ISO 37001 Internal Auditor Training Online
Some benefits of doing ISO 37001 internal auditor training online include:
- Gaining a comprehensive understanding of the requirements of ISO 37001
- Learning how to conduct an internal audit in line with those requirements
- Developing the skills and knowledge needed to effectively report on audits and follow up on corrective actions
- Ensure that your company maintains compliance with the international Anti-Bribery Management System (ISO 37001) standard.
- Develop the skills to conduct internal audits for your company and enhance your understanding of anti-bribery management systems.
The candidates who are taking this course are recommended to have a basic understanding of quality management systems and anti-bribery concepts and common ISO terms. Also, some organizational work experience and auditing knowledge are required.
Virtual Learning Mode
Candidates will learn this ISO 37001 Internal Auditor Training Online in a virtual classroom. It's a two-day (16-hour) session, with training sessions led by our experienced auditors using Zoom meetings. This internal auditor training through EAS includes the following:
- Collaborative Learning Modules with experienced tutors
- Group activities and presentations
- Role-play tasks and case studies
- Insights on audit views and training videos
- Our unique e-Booklet Course Material for Offline Use
- 24/7 Online Support & Email Service (for queries)
- Online Examination
The final exam will have three sections:
Section A: will consist of 10 objective questions carrying one mark each.
Section B: will feature 4 short answer questions, each carrying five marks.
Section C: This final section consists of two audit case studies carrying ten marks each.
Candidates who successfully pass the online examination with a minimum score of 70% will receive an ISO 37001 Internal Auditor certificate.
To learn more about our ISO 37001 Internal Auditor Training Online, please refer to the frequently asked questions. EAS also offers a self-paced ISO 37001 Internal Auditor Training Online.
Ready to enroll? Get ISO 37001 Internal Auditor Training Online free registration today!