ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Course Online
Aim of the ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Course
The online ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Course is meant to train auditors in the implementation of ISO 22000, the International Standard for Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS). The training is set to provide learners with a sound knowledge of principles and practices applicable to all types of food industries. At the end of the course, they are expected to have gained sufficient competence to conduct audits against ISO 22000, whether independently or as part of an audit team. EAS (Empowering Assurance Systems) is an IRCA-CQI accredited ISO certification body that provides the ISO 22000 lead auditor course online to help individuals in developing their auditing career in the FSMS field.
Course Duration: 5 days, 40 hours through Zoom Video Conferencing
Who Can Attend this Course?
The ISO 22000 lead auditor course online is suitable for:
- Top management
- Food safety managers and officers
- FSMS Internal Auditors / Food Safety Auditors
- Consultants and experts in management systems
- Personnel in charge of food handling
- Anyone who is interested in the FSMS management system
What is Covered?
- Module 1: Overview of FSMS
- Module 2: HACCP and ISO 22000 regulations are reviewed.
- Module 3: Fundamentals of audits
- Module 4: Auditor roles, responsibilities, knowledge, and skills
- Module 5: FSMS Audit – overview
- Module 6: Planning the FSMS audit
- Module 7: Performing the audit
- Module 8: Reporting and following up an audit
What Prior Knowledge Should I Have?
Individuals who wish to apply for the ISO 22000 lead auditor course online must have the following basic knowledge:
- ISO standard terminology and definitions
- PDCA Cycle
- ISO 22000 requirements
- Experience or understanding of conducting ISO 22000 internal audits
Individuals who may not have the required knowledge are encouraged to take the ISO 22000 Internal Auditor Course before enrolling in ISO 22000 lead auditor training.
Advantages of the ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Course Online
By doing this course offered by EAS, you will gain the following benefits:
- Become an internationally recognized IRCA Lead Auditor
- Develop expertise to manage Food Safety Management Systems
- Train your staff on how to implement ISO 22000 effectively
- Improve employee skills in dealing with FSMS audits
- Gain confidence in auditing activities
- Help organizations obtain ISO 22000 certification
Mode of Delivery for the ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Course Online
The course will be conducted through Zoom meetings. The training will be similar to a traditional classroom style; however, participants can attend from anywhere in the world using their personal computers. The following activities will take place throughout the program:
- Tutor-led training sessions through qualified EAS trainers
- Group discussions through screen sharing and chat room accessibility
- Individual assignments and quizzes
- Real-life case studies
- Downloadable course material for off-line access
- Interactive activities
- Question and answer sessions
Criteria for Successful Completion
IRCA Examination: The IRCA examination will be conducted on the 5th day of the program. Candidates should score a minimum of 70% on the online examination to be awarded ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Course Completion Certification.
Advantages of CQI-IRCA Certification
Successful completion of the ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Course Online will enable an individual to gain IRCA certification. Accreditation has become a standard for determining quality auditors and is recognized across the world. This allows individuals to perform ISO 22000 lead audits anywhere in the world. Additionally, IRCA certified individuals are automatically qualified to become members of the Chartered Quality Institute (CQI), which enhances credibility and provides a host of business opportunities.
How to Register
Ready to enroll? Click here to register for the ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Course online. Fill in your details, and one of our representatives will contact you within 1-2 business days. For any questions about the ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Course online, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to the frequently asked questions.