HACCP Course Online (Foundation Training)
Aim of HACCP Course Online
The aim of this HACCP Course Online offered by EAS is to provide participants with a thorough understanding of the principles and practices of Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP). Participants will also be introduced to the food safety management system (FSMS) based on HACCP. Upon completion of this HACCP online course, participants will be able to apply the concepts of HACCP in their workplace and contribute to the development and implementation of a food safety management system based on HACCP. We offer this HACCP online course in India as well throughout the world.
Who Can Enroll in the HACCP Course Online?
Any individual who wants to gain a comprehensive understanding of the principles and practices of HACCP can enroll in this course. However, participants should have some basic knowledge of food safety and hygiene. Some examples include:
- Team leaders and members of the food safety team
- Quality control officers
- Lead implementers of food safety management systems
- People engaged in HACCP food safety system management
- Employees working in an organization that has implemented HACCP
HACCP Online Course Highlights
- History of HACCP
- The risk-based approach for food safety
- Identification and evaluation of possible hazards during a hazard analysis and risk assessment
- Creating a HACCP Plan
- Managing and identifying control measures for serious food safety hazards
- Various purposes for risk assessment application in the FSMS implementation
Learning Objectives of the HACCP Course Online
By the end of this HACCP Course Online, participants will be able to:
- Understand the principles and practices of Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP)
- Apply the concepts of HACCP in their workplace
- Contribute to the development and implementation of a food safety management system based on HACCP
- Assist with the implementation of a risk-based Food Safety Management System
Benefits of Our HACCP Course Online
This HACCP Course online offers a lot of benefits to participants. Some of these benefits include:
- Comprehensive and up-to-date information on the principles and practices of HACCP
- Insights into how to apply the concepts of HACCP in the workplace
- Learn remotely to avoid disruptions to your work schedule
- An understanding of the food safety management system based on HACCP
Self-Learning Model for HACCP Online Course
Individuals who work full-time may use online self-study to obtain HACCP awareness training that is self-paced. This HACCP awareness training course may be completed at your own pace, and participants will have access to the curriculum for 30 days after purchase. The following resources and exercises will be provided for the course:
- Online Learning Modules
- Proactive activities to develop an understanding of key concepts
- At the conclusion of each lesson, quizzes are conducted.
- Standard copies
- Course material (downloadable for off-line use)
- You'll get a course completion certificate after you finish the HACCP online course, and be eligible to apply for the HACCP internal auditor course.
- For any questions or clarifications, you can reach out to our 24/7 Technical Support Staff.
HACCP Course Online Certification
At the end of this HACCP online course, participants will receive a Certificate of Completion. This certificate is proof that they have successfully completed a HACCP online course and are competent in the principles and practices of Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points.
To learn more about our HACCP online course in India, please refer to the frequently asked questions.
Ready to enroll? Click here to register for HACCP online course (foundation training)!
Related Tags: [Internal Auditor HACCP Online Course in India, Foundation HACCP Online Course in India]