ISO 22000 Foundation Course Online
Aim of ISO 22000 Foundation Training
The ISO 22000 Foundation Course provided by EAS is a comprehensive training program that provides participants with the knowledge and skills required to implement and manage a food safety management system (FSMS) based on ISO 22000. The aim of the training is to provide you with an overview and general requirements of ISO 22000 as a means for organizational growth.
Who Can Attend?
The course is designed for professionals working in the food industry who are responsible for implementing or managing an FSMS, as well as auditors who wish to gain an understanding of the standard. It is also suitable for staff involved in quality assurance, production, transportation, and storage of food. There are no prerequisites for taking ISO 22000 foundation training, so anyone with an interest in learning more about ISO 22000 is encouraged to apply.
Advantages of ISO 22000 Foundation Training
Attending this course will enable participants to:
- Understand the principles of food safety and how to apply them in their workplace
- Understand the requirements of ISO 22000 and how to implement them in their workplace
- Develop and implement a food safety management system that meets the requirements of ISO 22000
- Become eligible for taking an ISO 22000 internal auditor course
What is Covered?
The ISO 22000 Foundation Course covers the following topics:
- History of ISO and its purpose
- Introduction to food safety
- Hazard analysis and critical control points (HACCP)
- Food safety management system requirements
- Implementation of a food safety management system
Self-Learning Format for ISO 22000 Foundation Course Online
This type of learning is becoming more and more popular because it is very convenient, especially for people who have busy schedules. In this format, you will be given access to the online course material for 30 days that you can complete at your own pace. The following course material and activities will be provided:
- Online Learning Modules
- Interactive activities to develop an understanding of key concepts
- Quizzes at the end of learning modules for continuous assessment
- Standard copies
- Delegate course reference materials (downloadable for offline use)
- You will receive a certification once you complete this course, and will be eligible for taking an internal auditor training course
- Online/Email support for any questions or clarifications
To learn more about the ISO 22000 foundation course online, please refer to the frequently asked questions.
Ready to enroll? Click here to register for ISO 22000 foundation course!