HACCP Training Course Online
About HACCP Training
Hazard analysis and critical control point (HACCP) training enable participants to acquire a complete understanding of food safety management and to assess, monitor, control and review food safety procedures in the workplace. The main objective of the HACCP principles is to discover any potential problems so that appropriate control measures may be implemented. These control actions, if necessary, would be implemented and would help to reduce the chances of hazards occurring. This online HACCP training course offered by EAS is designed to help individuals gain knowledge and confidently conduct HACCP internal audits for their organizations effectively.
Course Objectives of HACCP Online Training
This online HACCP training course offered by EAS will enable the participants to:
- Understand the concepts & requirements of HACCP and their relationship with food and product safety
- Understand the core HACCP Principles for managing risks associated with food safety
- Develop & implement an HACCP Plan
- Gain the knowledge, confidence & skills to apply the HACCP steps to develop, implement & maintain a food safety management system
Self-Learning - HACCP Training Course Online (30 days)
Individuals who are working professionals will benefit from this form of HACCP online training. You receive 30 days of online access to the course materials and can complete the course at your own speed.
The following course material and activities will be provided:
- Online Learning Modules
- Interactive activities to develop an understanding of key concepts
- Quizzes at the end of learning modules for continuous assessment
- Standard copies
- Delegate course reference materials (downloadable for offline use)
- Online examination at the end of the course to achieve course completion certification
- Online/Email support for any questions or clarifications
Who Can Attend HACCP Online Training?
This HACCP online training is ideal for:
- Fresh graduates and college students with a background in the food industry
- Food industry professionals who need to have a better understanding HACCP control measures
- Managers and a core team responsible for establishing, implementing, maintaining, auditing, and improving HACCP in the food industry
- Anyone looking to implement HACCP in their organization
Advantages of HACCP Training Course Online
After completing this HACCP training course online, participants will understand the following:
- Understand the principles of HACCP
- Develop, implement and maintain a HACCP system for their organization
- Identify and control hazards in the food production process
- Understand how to use the HACCP tool to assess and control hazards in their organization
What is Covered in Online HACCP Training?
The following topics are covered in our online HACCP training:
- Introduction to HACCP principles
- Hazard analysis identification
- Overview of HACCP with explanations and examples
- Developing and implementing an HACCP plan
- HACCP team roles and responsibilities
- Auditing an HACCP system
Prerequisites to Taking HACCP Training Course Online
Participants are expected to have prior knowledge and or working experience in the food sector or related industries. It will be an added advantage if you possess a basic prior knowledge of the following concepts:
- HACCP Principles
- Basic knowledge of the requirements of food safety standards
- Commonly used terms and definitions
Additionally, participants must have a laptop or desktop computer system with a minimum Internet speed of 10 Mbps.
Certification for HACCP Training Online
HACCP training online course can be completed within thirty days from the date of registration. All successful candidates will be awarded a course completion certificate upon successful completion of the online examination.
Contact EAS for HACCP Training Online Free Registration
To learn more about the HACCP training course online, please refer to the frequently asked questions.
Ready to enroll? Click here to register for HACCP Training online free registration!