IMS (QMS & EMS) Internal Auditor Course Online
About IMS Internal Auditor Online Course
An Integrated Management System (IMS) is a system that integrates multiple management system standards into a single management system. This IMS online course provided by EAS teaches individuals how to conduct an internal audit of an IMS for quality and environmental management systems (ISO 9001 and ISO 14001). This is done for organizations that want to improve their quality and environmental performance at the same time. The two previously separate management systems have been combined into a single system for monitoring and managing operations more efficiently. This makes it simpler to implement key concepts and standards based on ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 in your business.
The IMS online course is designed to teach students how to do a thorough baseline audit of an organization based on ISO 9001 and ISO 14001's key principles, ensuring that they understand the requirements.
Learning and Benefits Gained
- Learn about the fundamental ideas and criteria for ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards
- Recognize and execute the IMS standard in your organization (ISO 9001 and ISO 14001)
- Learn how to conduct, plan and follow up an audit against the standards
- Help your company achieve IMS certification
For attending this IMS online course, it is advisable to have some understanding of the following:
- Basic knowledge of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 principles
- Commonly used ISO terminology
- PDCA cycle and how it applies to ISO standards
Who Can Attend this IMS Internal Auditor Course?
This IMS online course is designed for:
- Quality Managers
- Production and Operation Managers
- Environmental Managers
- Environmental Consultants
- Anyone who wants to learn the basics of integrating ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 management systems
Self-Learning for IMS Internal Auditor Course Online (30 Days)
EAS provides you with the opportunity to advance in your internal auditing career in the comfort of your own home or office. This course is self-paced and takes place entirely online. You will get 30 days of access to the course materials, during which you can go over them as often as you would like. The following are features of the IMS online course through EAS:
- Interactive Learning Modules
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Training videos with insights on audit perspectives
- Downloadable e-Booklet of course material for offline use
- 24/7 Online Support & Email Services (for queries)
- Online Examination
Assessment and Certification
The IMS online course assesses the candidate at the end of the training session through an Online Examination.
The evaluation of this IMS online course will be based on the scores obtained on the final examination. A minimum score of 70% should be achieved on the final exam to receive an IMS internal auditor certification online.
To learn more about the IMS online course, please refer to the frequently asked questions.
Ready to enroll? Click here to register for IMS internal auditor course (QMS and EMS)!