ISO 20000 Internal Auditor Course Online Self-Learning
Aim of ISO 20000 Internal Auditor Training
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 specifies requirements for an organization to establish, implement, maintain and continually improve an IT Service Management System. The requirements include the planning, design, transition, delivery, and improvement of services to meet the service requirements and deliver value for customers.
An internal audit is an essential element of an effective IT service management system, and by attending this online internal auditor training course, you’ll develop the auditing skills to improve your organization’s IT service management system performance. You’ll learn how to assess and report on the conformity and effectiveness of an IT service management system based on ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018. The ISO 20000 Internal Auditor course provided by EAS helps individuals gain the skills to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and complete follow-up activities.
Who are Eligible to Apply?
- Anyone involved in auditing, maintaining, or supervising an IT service management system
- Management representatives / top management
- Those who wish to become internal auditors for ISO 20000-1:2018
What are the Benefits of Attending this Course?
- Develop internal auditing expertise to add value to an organization
- Support the delivery of high-quality services in your organization through the operation of an effective IT service management system that conforms to ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
- Prepare for second and third-party audits associated with the organization’s IT service management system
- Help your organization prepare for ISO 20000 certification
- Common ISO terminology and definitions
- PDCA Cycle and how it applies to ISO standards
- Overview of ISO 20000 with explanations and examples
- Planning & conducting an ISO 20000 Internal Audit
- Writing, reporting, and follow-up of non-conformities
- Real-time audit nonconformity scenarios
It will be an added advantage if you possess basic prior knowledge of the following concepts:
- The Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) Cycle
- Basic knowledge of the requirements of ISO 20000:2018 standards
- Commonly used ISO terms and definitions
Self-Learning Format for ISO 20000 Internal Auditor Course Online
This mode of learning is beneficial for individuals who are working professionals. You can complete the course at your own pace and have online access to the course material for 30 days. The following course material and activities will be provided:
- Online Learning Modules
- Interactive activities to develop an understanding of key concepts
- Quizzes at the end of learning modules for continuous assessment
- Standard copies
- Delegate course reference materials (downloadable for offline use)
- Online examination at the end of the course to achieve internal auditor certification
- Online/Email support for any questions or clarifications
The course is arranged in a logical sequence, which provides step-by-step guidance so that you can gain an understanding of all concepts. The lessons start with basic concepts that will gradually increase in complexity as you progress through the material, providing you with the necessary understanding. You can easily understand complex concepts by taking advantage of the practical examples that are given throughout the course. After completing this online ISO 20000 Internal Auditor Course, you will be able to apply your knowledge in your organization immediately.
ISO 20000 internal auditor training online course can be completed within 30 days from the date of registration. All successful candidates will be awarded an ISO 20000 Internal Auditor course completion certificate.
Criteria for Successful Completion
The evaluation of this course will be based on the scores obtained on the final examination online. A minimum score of 70% is required to obtain certification.
The final exam will have 3 sections:
Section A: 10 objective questions carrying one mark each.
Section B: 4 short answer questions, carrying five marks each.
Section C: 2 audit scenario case studies carrying ten marks each.
How to Register?
Please click here to register for the ISO 22000 Internal Auditor Course online. You will be directed to a page where you can fill out a form with your contact information for self-learning mode. The course link and login details will be sent via email within 1-2 business days after we have received your application and payment details.
For any further questions, please visit the frequently asked questions page for details about online training.