ISO 22301 Internal Auditor Course Online
Aim of ISO 22301 Internal Auditor Course Online
Having a successful Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) that adheres to ISO 22301 helps enterprises develop resilience and the potential to continue operating in the event of an emergency. With an eye toward improvement, the internal audit procedure maintains your company's framework in check to verify that it is strong and appropriate in times of crisis. An internal audit is an essential element for an effective BCMS, and by attending the ISO 22301 Internal Auditor Course online, you develop the auditing skills to improve your organization's BCMS performance. The course objective is to enable individuals to understand the requirements of the ISO 22301 standard and to enhance their auditing skills to become certified ISO 22301 internal auditors.
Who Can Attend this Course?
- Project managers, engineers, and consultants who want to learn more about the BCMS Audit Process.
- Individuals who are in charge of an organization's business continuity or conformance.
- Member of a business continuity team for an organization
- Managers who want to get more involved in auditing their BCMS
- ISO consultants
- Build customer confidence in your organization
- Get a better understanding of your company's activities.
- Improve your career prospects by becoming a certified ISO 22301 Internal Auditor
- Gain an appreciation of business continuity management
- Understand the framework for developing and maintaining your organization's BCMS
- Identify appropriate auditing techniques to assess conformity against the ISO 22301 standard
What is Covered in the ISO 22301 Internal Auditor Course Online?
- Overview of the Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
- ISO 22301:2012 Overview
- BCMS specifications
- Audit definitions, types, and concepts.
- Auditing procedures (ISO 19011)
- Preparation of audit reports and checklists
- Internal audit follow-up processes
- Internal auditor's responsibilities and roles
What Prior Knowledge Should I Have?
It is highly recommended that you have prior knowledge of the following concepts before attending the ISO 22301 Internal Auditor Course Online:
- Good understanding of your organization and its operations
- Basic knowledge of the requirements of ISO 22301 standard
- Commonly used terms and definitions
- General understanding of the PDCA Cycle
Individuals who are not familiar with the above-mentioned concepts may benefit from the ISO 22301 Foundation Course Online.
Self-Learning Mode for ISO 22301 Internal Auditor Course Online
Individuals who are working professionals will benefit from this method of taking the ISO 22301 internal auditor course online provided by EAS. This course can be completed at your own pace, and you will receive 30-day online access to the course materials.
The following course material and activities will be provided:
- Online Learning Modules
- Interactive sessions to develop an understanding of key concepts
- Quizzes at the end of learning modules for continuous assessment
- Standard copies
- Delegate course reference materials (downloadable for offline use)
- Online examination at the end of the course to achieve internal auditor certification
- Online/Email support for any questions or clarifications
This ISO 22301 online course is organized in a logical order, with step-by-step instructions to ensure that you comprehend all ideas. The courses begin with fundamental principles that gradually become more challenging as you continue through the subject, ensuring that you have in-depth knowledge.
Assessment and Certification
The ISO 22301 Internal Auditor course online assesses the candidate at the end of the training session through an Online Examination.
The final exam will have 3 sections:
- Section A: 10 objective questions carrying one mark each.
- Section B: 4 short answer questions, each carrying five marks.
- Section C: Two audit scenario case studies carrying ten marks each.
Criteria for successful completion: The evaluation of this course will be based on the scores obtained on the final examination. A minimum score of 70% should be achieved on the final exam to receive a course completion certificate.
To learn more about the ISO 22301 Internal Auditor Course Online, please refer to the frequently asked questions.
Ready to enroll? Click here to register for ISO 22301 Internal Auditor Training!