ISO 31000 Internal Auditor Course Online
Aim of the ISO 31000 Internal Auditor Course
There is a close connection between attaining corporate objectives and managing the risks and opportunities that influence them. Organizations must establish a framework for decision-making at all levels that takes into account the inherent dangers and possibilities. The ISO 31000 Internal Auditor course online provided by EAS educates candidates in the field of risk management, including internal auditing, concerning knowledge and skills necessary to plan, conduct, report, and follow-up internal audits for a risk management framework.
This ISO 31000 internal auditor course online is designed to provide guidance and hands-on experience in conducting, managing, reporting, and following up an internal audit in accordance with ISO 19011:2018. This training aims to assist individuals in monitoring the effectiveness and conformity of a risk management system using ISO 31000:2018 standards.
Who Can Attend this Course?
Professionals involved in planning Risk Management System
- ISO Consultants
- Risk Management Practitioners
- Risk Management Team Members
- Top Management & Process Owners
- Those who wish to become internal auditors for ISO 31000:2018
If you don’t have any prior knowledge regarding ISO 31000 or about ISO in general, but wish to learn, then you can refer to our online ISO Foundation Courses.
Benefits of the ISO 31000 Internal Auditor Course Online
- Increase your career opportunities by becoming a certified ISO 31000 Internal Auditor
- Support the evaluation of risk processes in your organization that conform to ISO/IEC 31000:2018
- Increase your ability to add value, cost-effectiveness, and efficiency in your internal auditing process
- Learn how to prepare a Roll-Up Report for senior management and executive board members that provides an overview of the effectiveness of an organization's risk management system
- Gain knowledge of best practices in conducting internal audits according to ISO 31000:2018
- Introduction to risk management
- Basic concepts and terminologies in risk management
- Overview of ISO 31000
- Requirements of ISO 31000
- Audit definition, types, and concepts
- Auditing guidelines (ISO 19011)
- Audit report preparation and as well as checklist preparation
- Follow-up procedures for internal audit
- Roles and responsibilities of an internal auditor
Self-Learning ISO 31000 Internal Auditor Course Online Details
This self-paced course includes the following:
- 30-day access to online course material
- Interactive modules with quizzes, case studies, and practical exercises
- Downloadable resources for quick references and off-line studying
- 24/7 Technical Support
- Request for online examination anytime throughout the course
- Flexible and customizable learning options
What Prior Knowledge Should I Have?
It will be an added advantage if you possess basic prior knowledge of the following concepts:
- The Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) Cycle
- Basic knowledge of the requirements of ISO 31000:2018 standards
- Commonly used terms and definitions
Those who do not have prior knowledge of these concepts can enroll in an online ISO 31000 foundation course.
Assessment and Certification
The ISO 31000 Internal Auditor course online assesses the candidate at the end of the training session through an Online Examination.
The final exam will have 3 sections:
- Section A: Ten multiple-choice questions worth one mark each.
- Section B: Four short answer questions that are worth 5 marks each.
- Section C: Two case studies based on audit scenarios, each worth 10 marks.
Criteria for successful completion: This course will be evaluated based on the results of the final examination. To get a course completion certificate, a minimum score of 70% on the final test is required.
To learn more about the ISO 31000 Internal Auditor Course Online, please refer to the frequently asked questions.
Ready to enroll? Click here to register for ISO 31000 Internal Auditor Training!