ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training Online
Aim of the ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Course
An internal audit is a vital element for an effective occupational health and safety management system (OHSMS), and by attending this course you will benefit by learning and developing the skills to help improve your organization's OHSMS performance. The ISO 45001 internal auditor training online has been particularly designed to aid the delegates to improve their knowledge and skillset of ISO 45001. The course provides an overview of the scope of OHSMS and is complemented with step-by-step processes to successfully audit the OH&S management system in your organization. By the end of the course, participants will learn how to initiate, prepare and conduct internal audit activities following ISO 19001 (Auditing Principles & Guidelines). This includes compiling and distributing audit reports and completing follow-up activities.
Who Can Attend this Course?
What are the Benefits of Attending this Course?
- Become qualified as an internal auditor in your organization
- Better understanding of OH&S management systems
- Provide value to your organization
- Become qualified to organize a first- or second-party audit of an OHSMS
- Aids in lowering accident/incident rates in the workplace
- Individuals in the organization are given more responsibility, and the organization's integrity is established
- Helps to plan, conduct & manage an ISO 45001 Internal Audit for your own organization.
- Qualified individuals help the organization to comply with the standard requirement before the starting of the external audit process for ISO 45001 certification
What is Covered?
• Summary of terminologies used in ISO standards & PDCA Cycle
• Overview of ISO 45001 with explanations and examples
• Planning & conducting an internal audit of an OHSMS
• Writing, reporting, and follow-up of non-conformities
• Real-time audit non-conformity scenarios
What Prior Knowledge Should I Have?
Before taking our ISO 45001 internal auditor training online, it will be an added advantage if you possess basic prior knowledge on the following concepts:
• The Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) Cycle
• Basic knowledge of the requirements of ISO 45001 standards
• Commonly used ISO terms and definitions
Individuals can gain the required knowledge by taking an ISO 45001 foundation course online.
Self-learning for ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training Online
EAS provides you with the opportunity to advance in your internal auditing career in the comfort of your own home or office and offers a completely self-paced, ISO 45001 internal auditor training online course. You will have access to the online course material for 30 days, in which you will have the ability to review the content as often as needed. The ISO 45001 Internal Auditor training online through EAS contains the following:
- Interactive Learning Modules
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Training videos with insights on audit perspectives
- Downloadable e-Booklet of Course Material for Off-Line Use
- 24/7 Online Support & Email Services (for queries)
- Online Examination
The ISO 45001 internal auditor training online course can be completed within thirty days from the date of registration. All successful candidates will be awarded an ISO 45001 Internal Auditor certificate.
The final exam will have 3 sections:
Section A: will contain 10 objective questions carrying one mark each.
Section B: will have 4 short answer questions, each carrying five marks.
Section C: will have two audit scenario case studies carrying ten marks each.
Criteria for Successful Completion
To successfully complete this course, candidates must score at least 70 percent on the final examination.
To learn more about the ISO 45001 Internal Auditor training Course Online, please refer to the frequently asked questions.
Ready to enroll? Click here to register for the ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Course online!