ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Course Online
About ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Certification Online
The ISO 9001 Internal Auditor course online is designed to provide participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to carry out effective internal audits of quality management systems against the ISO 9001 standard. It is primarily intended for those with the responsibility of conducting an internal audit under the ISO 9001 standard, although it will also be of interest to management system auditors who wish to gain knowledge about ISO 9001. Participants attending the course will gain a better understanding of auditing and how it can be applied to an ISO 9001 QMS, as well as learning techniques for planning, conducting, and reporting on an internal audit. Once you complete this course successfully, you will receive ISO 9001 internal auditor certification online.
At the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Understand the concepts regarding quality management system audits
- Understand the purpose and benefits of an ISO 9001 QMS
- Plan and conduct effective internal audits against the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Manage concerns and risks, and take corrective actions where required.
- Report on non-conformities and improvement opportunities.
- Create a change plan that will be used to improve the QMS, and to manage any corrective or preventive actions.
Who Can Attend this Course?
- Quality Managers/Quality Executives/Quality Engineers
- Process Owners/Top Management
- QMS consultants
- Management Representatives
What are the Benefits of ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Course Online?
- Qualifies individuals to assist organizations in preparing for ISO 9001 certification audits
- Provide you with a systematic approach for improving an organization's performance
- Gain knowledge of the changes involved in ISO 9001:2015 to help ensure successful implementation within the organization
- Allows delegates to obtain a recognized certification as a QMS Internal Auditor which is widely respected by customers, business partners & throughout the world.
What is Covered?
- Module 1: Introduction to Quality Management System & Risk-based thinking
- Module 2: Structure & Overview of ISO 9001:2015 requirements
- Module 3: Audit concepts and Audit Perspective
- Module 4: Planning & Conducting an internal audit
- Module 5: Reporting and following-up an internal QMS audit
What Prior Knowledge Should I Have?
It is highly recommended that you have prior knowledge of the following concepts:
- The Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) Cycle
- Basic knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 standards
- Commonly used terms and definitions
If you don’t have any prior knowledge about ISO 9001, but wish to learn about it, then you can refer to the ISO 9001 foundation course offered by EAS.
Self-Learning for ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Course Online
EAS provides you with the opportunity to advance in your internal auditing career in the comfort of your own home or office. This is a completely self-paced, online course. You will have access to the online course material for 30 days, in which you will have the ability to review the content as often as needed. The ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Course online through EAS contains the following:
- Interactive Learning Modules
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Training videos with insights on audit perspectives
- Downloadable e-Booklet of Course Material for Off-Line Use
- 24/7 Online Support & Email Services (for queries)
- Online Examination
Assessment and Certification
The ISO 9001 Internal Auditor course online assesses the candidate at the end of the training session through an Online Examination.
The final exam will have 3 sections:
Section A: 10 objective questions carrying one mark each.
Section B: 4 short answer questions, each carrying five marks.
Section C: There are two audit scenario case studies, each worth ten points.
Criteria for successful completion: The evaluation of this course will be based on the scores obtained on the final examination. A minimum score of 70% should be achieved on the final exam to receive an ISO 9001 internal auditor certification online.
To learn more about the ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Course Online, please refer to the frequently asked questions.
Ready to enroll? Click here to register for the ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Course online!