AS9100 Internal Auditor Training Online
Aim of AS 9100 Internal Auditor Training
The AS 9100 quality management standard was created primarily for the aerospace and defense industries. Some organizations, such as the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), had long believed that the ISO 9000 series of standards were insufficient for maintaining quality and safety in the aerospace industry. Internal audits (a requirement of the AS 9100 Rev D Standard) are intended to verify the compliance and effectiveness of the organization's quality management system. Internal auditors must be familiar with these standards as well as the standard's expectations. This online Internal Auditor course teaches you how to create, implement, and audit an internal quality system that satisfies ISO 9001:2015 and AS 9100 D criteria.
This AS9100 internal auditor training online course provided by EAS develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance, and implementation of processes, based on AS 9100:2016.
Who Can Attend this Course?
- Quality Manager / Quality Executives / Quality Engineers
- Process Owners / Top Management
- Aeronautical Engineers
What are the Benefits of this Course?
- You will have an overview of the quality management system related to Aerospace & Defense.
- Qualifies the individual to organize the company for third-party audit and helps to improve the quality of an organization.
- Increases responsibility of the individuals in the organization and also establishes integrity within the organization.
- Helps to plan, conduct & manage an AS 9100 D Internal Audit for their organization.
- Qualified individuals help the organization to comply with the standard requirement during the time of external audit.
What is Covered?
- Quality Management Principles and Vocabulary used in standards
- Structure & overview of the AS 9100 Standard with explanations and examples
- Common Terminologies in AS 9100 D
- Planning & conducting an Internal Audit
- Writing, reporting, and follow-up of non-conformities
- Real-time audit non-conformity scenarios
What Prior Knowledge Should I Have?
It is highly suggested that you have prior knowledge of the following concepts:
- Good understanding of your organization and its operations
- Basic knowledge of the requirements of AS 9100 D standards
- Commonly used terms and definitions
Individuals can gain this knowledge through the AS 9100 foundation course.
Virtual Learning Mode for AS9100 Internal Auditor Training Online
Candidates will learn this AS9100 internal auditor training online course through a virtual learning mode. It is a 2-day (16 hours) program, in which training sessions will be carried out by our experienced lead auditors through zoom meetings. The AS9100 Internal Auditor training online through EAS contains the following:
- Instructor-led Interactive Learning Modules
- Group discussions and activities
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Training videos with insights on audit perspectives
- Downloadable e-Booklet of course material for offline use
- 24/7 Online Support & Email Service (for queries)
- Online Examination
The final exam will have 3 sections:
Section A: will contain 10 objective questions carrying one mark each.
Section B: will have 4 short answer questions, each carrying five marks.
Section C: Two audit scenario case studies carrying ten marks each.
Criteria for Successful Completion
The evaluation of this course will be based on a minimum passing score of 70% on the final examination online.
To learn more about the AS9100 Internal Auditor Training Online, please refer to the frequently asked questions.
Ready to enroll? Click here to register for AS9100 Internal Auditor Training!