Online BRC Internal Auditor Training
Aim of BRC Online Training
The British Retail Consortium (BRC) is a global safety and quality standards organization for the food and beverage industry. The aim of the online BRC Internal Auditor Training is to provide participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to conduct audits of food safety management systems in accordance with the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety.
EAS offers this online BRC internal auditor training program, which covers all aspects of the standard, including food safety hazards, risk assessment, and control measures. Participants will also learn how to effectively communicate audit findings and make recommendations for improvement.
Who Should Attend?
The online BRC Internal Auditor Training is designed for anyone who wants to learn how to conduct audits of food safety management systems in accordance with the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety. This includes:
- Quality assurance staff
- Food safety managers
- Other personnel involved in the BRC auditing process
- Top management responsible for helping the company achieve BRC certification
Upon the successful completion of this BRC online training, delegates will be able to:
- Gain in-depth knowledge of the requirements of the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety
- Understand the principles of food safety management
- Conduct an internal audit of a food safety management system in accordance with the BRC standard
- Report audit findings and make recommendations for improvement
- Understand the importance of effective communication in the auditing process
This BRC online training covers the following topics:
- Introduction to the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety
- Overview of food safety hazards
- Principles of risk assessment and control
- Conducting an audit of a food safety management system
- Reporting audit findings and making recommendations for improvement
- Effective communication in the auditing process.
It is advised to have some basic understanding of the BRC standard, its terms, and implementation before taking our BRC online training. Also, some organizational work experience in the food sector and auditing knowledge would be beneficial prior to attending this course.
Virtual Learning Mode
Candidates will learn this online BRC internal auditor training in a virtual classroom. It's a two-day (16-hour) event with sessions led by our knowledgeable auditors using Zoom meetings. The following activities will be available to participants in this BRC online training program:
- Collaborative Learning Modules with professional tutors
- Presentations and team activities
- Role-play activities and case studies.
- Overview of audit perspectives and training videos
- e-Booklet Course Material (downloadable)
- 24/7 online help & e-mail services (for technical assistance)
- Online examination
The final exam will have three sections:
Section A: This section consists of 10 objective questions carrying one mark each.
Section B: will be having 4 short answer questions, each carrying five marks.
Section C: This final section consists of two audit case studies carrying ten marks each.
Candidates who successfully pass the online examination with a minimum score of 70% will receive a BRC Internal Auditor certificate.
To learn more about our BRC Online Training, please refer to the frequently asked questions. EAS also offers a self-paced BRC Internal Auditor Training Online.
Ready to enroll? Get Online BRC Internal Auditor Training free registration today!