ISO 29001 Internal Auditor Training Online
What is the ISO 29001 Standard?
The ISO 29001 standard is an international standard that specifies the requirements for an effective management system for quality assurance in the oil and gas industry. The standard was developed by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and is based on the best practices of leading organizations in the oil and gas industry.
Aim of ISO 29001 Internal Auditor Training Online
This ISO 29001 internal auditing training course online helps learners to comprehend the concepts of quality management systems for the oil and gas supply chain. It also well provides an understanding of essential skills for auditing a sector-specific quality management system.
EAS offers this ISO 29001 internal auditor training online which is designed for individuals who want to develop the necessary skills and knowledge to audit quality management systems within the oil and gas industry. The content of the training covers the requirements of ISO 29001:2020, and how to apply them in a business context.
Who Can Attend?
The ISO 29001 internal auditor training online is open to anyone with an interest in quality management and auditing, including:
- Employees of organizations who need to be aware of and understand the requirements of ISO 29001
- Employees responsible for the development or implementation of quality management systems
- Consultants advising on the development or implementation of quality management systems
- Individuals working in the oil or natural gas industry
The ISO 29001 internal auditor training online covers the following topics:
- Introduction to quality management systems (QMS)
- Fundamental principles of a QMS
- The structure of the ISO 29001 standard
- Internal Auditing process of ISO 29001
- Principles of auditing
- Planning an audit
- Conducting an audit
- Reporting on an audit
At the end of this ISO 29001 internal auditor training online, learners will be able to:
- Understand the requirements of ISO 29001:2020
- Understand and apply the fundamental principles of quality management systems for the petroleum, petrochemical, and natural gas industries
- Understand and apply the internal auditing process of ISO 29001:2020
- Plan, conduct, and report on audits against the requirements of ISO 29001:2020
It is recommended that learners have a basic understanding of quality management principles and the ISO 29001 standard, its terms, implementation, and requirements. Also, some organizational work experience and auditing knowledge are required. Individuals who may not have the required knowledge are recommended to take the ISO 29001 Foundation Course online provided by EAS.
Virtual Learning Mode
Candidates will learn this ISO 29001 Internal Auditor Training Online in a virtual classroom. It's a two-day (16-hour) course, with training sessions led by our experienced lead auditors using Zoom meetings. EAS provides the following course materials and activities:
- Interactive Learning Modules with expert tutors
- Presentations and team activities
- Role-playing activities and case studies
- Audit perspectives insights and training videos
- Downloadable Course Material for Offline Use
- 24/7 Online Support & Email Service (for queries)
- Online Examination
The final exam will have three sections:
Section A: will include 10 objective questions carrying one mark each.
Section B: will have 4 short answer questions, each carrying five marks.
Section C: This final section consists of two audit case studies carrying ten marks each.
Candidates who successfully pass the online examination with a minimum score of 70% will receive an ISO 29001 Internal Auditor certificate. To learn more about our ISO 29001 Internal Auditor Training Online, please refer to the frequently asked questions. EAS also offers a self-paced ISO 29001 Internal Auditor Training Online.
Ready to enroll? Get ISO 29001 Internal Auditor Training Online free registration today!