ISO 31000: 2018 Internal Auditor Online Training
RISK MANAGEMENT SYSTEM | RMS
Aim of the course
of the rapidly changing internal and external environments. Numerous incidents have shown that there is a firm linkage between achieving business objectives and controlling the risks and opportunities that affect those objectives. Organizations need to embed a framework in which decision making at all levels takes into account the inherent risks and opportunities.
This Online Internal Auditor course aims at equipping professionals with the knowledge and skills essential to plan, conduct, report and follow-up audits for a risk management framework.
The main objective of this online training is to provide guidance and practical experience in planning, executing, reporting and audit follow-up of an internal audit in accordance with ISO 19011:2018, when monitoring the effectiveness and conformity of a risk management system based on ISO/IEC 31000:2018
Who can attend this course?
- Professionals involved in planning Risk Management System
- Top Management/Process Owners
- Those who wish to become internal auditors on ISO 31000:2018
What are the benefits of attending this course?
- Develop internal auditing expertise to add value to the internal auditing process
- Support the evaluation of risk processes in your organization that conform to ISO/IEC 31000:2018.
- Qualifies the individual personnel of your Organization to organize for third party Audit and helps to eliminate or minimize the risk from your organization .
What is covered is covered?
- Short summary on terminologies used in standards
- Slides carry structure & Overview of 31000 with explanations and examples.
- Planning & Conducting of Internal Audit.
- Writing, reporting and follow up of non-conformities.
- Real time audit non conformity scenario
- Standard copies
- Delegate course reference materials
- Online/Email support to clarify quires.
- Quizzes at the end of module
What prior knowledge should I have?
It will be an added advantage if you possess a basic prior knowledge on the following concepts:
- The Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) Cycle
- Basic knowledge of the requirements of ISO 31000:2018 standards
- Commonly used terms and definitions
ISO 3100 internal auditor training online course can be completed within thirty days from the date of registration. All successful candidates will be awarded on ISO 31000:2018 Internal Auditor certificate.
Criteria for successful completion
The evaluation of this course will be based on the scores obtained on the minimum of 70% in final exam.
The final exam will have 3 sections:
Section A: will contain 10 objective questions carrying one mark each.
Section B: will have 4 short answer questions, each carrying five marks.
Section C: Two audit scenario case studies carrying ten marks each.