ISO 45001:2018 Internal Auditor Online Training
Occupational Health and Safety Management System | OHSMS
Aim of the course
An internal audit is an vital element for an effective OH&S management system, and by attending this course you will benefit by learning and developing the skills to help improve your organization's OH&S performance.
This online training course has been particularly designed to aid the delegates to improve the knowledge and skill set on ISO 45001:2018 that provides an overview on the scope of OHSMS and complimented with step-by-step processes to successfully audit the OH&S management system in your organization.
This course develops the required skills to assess and report on the conformance and implementation of processes based on ISO 45001: 2018 standards. At the end of the course, Delegates will learn how to initiate, prepare and conduct internal audit activities in accordance with ISO 19001(Auditing Principles & Guidelines) and compile & distribute the audit reports and complete follow-up activities.
Who can attend this course?
• OH&S Managers / Safety Executives/Safety Engineers
• Top management/Process Owners
• OHSMS consultants
• Personnel who wish to attend the IRCA accredited ISO 45001: 2018 lead auditor course.
What are the benefits of attending this course?
• Can be qualified as an internal auditor in their organization.
• Better understanding of OHS management systems
• Can provide value addition to the system.
• Qualifies the individual to organize the company for third party audit and helps to minimize the accident/incident rates.
• Increases responsibility of the individuals in the organization and also establishes integrity within the organization.
• Helps to Plan, Conduct & manage an ISO 45001: 2018 Internal Audit for their own organization.
• Qualified Individuals helps the organization to comply with the standard requirement before the starting of external audit process.
What is covered?
• Short summary on terminologies used in standards & PDCA Cycle
• Slides carries structure & Overview of 45001 with explanations and examples.
• Planning & Conducting of Internal Audit.
• Writing, reporting and follow up of non-conformities.
• Real time audit non conformity scenario
• Standard copies
• Delegate course reference materials
• Online/Email support to clarify quires.
• Quizzes at the end of module
What prior knowledge should I have?
It will be an added advantage if you possess a basic prior knowledge on the following concepts:
• The Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) Cycle
• Basic knowledge of the requirements of ISO 45001:2018 standards
• Commonly used terms and definitions
ISO 45001 internal auditor training online course can be completed within thirty days from the date of registration. All successful candidates will be awarded on ISO 45001:2018 Internal Auditor certificate.
Criteria for successful completion
The evaluation of this course will be based on the scores obtained on the minimum of 70% in final exam.
The final exam will have 3 sections:
Section A: will contain 10 objective questions carrying one mark each.
Section B: will have 4 short answer questions, each carrying five marks.
Section C: Two audit scenario case studies carrying ten marks each.