ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Course Online
Aim of ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training
An internal audit is a vital element for an effective Occupational Health & Safety Management system, and by attending this course, you will benefit by learning and developing the skills to help improve your organization's OHSMS performance. This ISO 45001 online training course is created to help participants enhance their knowledge and abilities in understanding ISO 45001 requirements, which gives a global perspective on OHSMS and includes step-by-step procedures for successfully auditing an OH&S management system in your company.
This ISO 45001 online training course develops the required skills to assess and report on the conformance and implementation of processes based on the ISO 45001 standards. At the end of the course, delegates will learn how to initiate, prepare and conduct internal audit activities in accordance with ISO 19001 (Auditing Principles & Guidelines). This includes compiling and distributing the audit reports and completing follow-up activities.
Who Can Attend this Course?
What are the Benefits of Attending this Course?
- Can be qualified as an internal auditor in their organization.
- Gain a better understanding of OHSMS
- Helps to plan, conduct and manage an ISO 45001 Internal Audit for your organization
- Provide value addition to your organization
- Prepare your organization for a third-party audit to achieve or maintain ISO 45001 certification
- Individuals inside the organization are given more responsibility, and the organization's integrity is established
What is Covered?
- Short summary on terminologies used in ISO standards & the PDCA Cycle
- Overview of ISO 45001 with explanations and examples
- Planning, conducting, and reporting an ISO 45001 internal audit
- Writing, reporting, and follow-up of non-conformities
- Real-time audit non-conformity scenarios
- Auditing principles and auditor attributes
- Preparing audit checklists and audit reports
What Prior Knowledge Should I Have?
It will be an added advantage if you possess basic prior knowledge of the following concepts:
• The Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) Cycle
• Basic knowledge of the requirements of ISO 45001 standards
• Commonly used terms and definitions
Individuals who do not have experience with ISO standards can take an ISO 45001 foundation course online to gain a better understanding of the standard.
Virtual Learning Mode for ISO 45001 Online Training
Candidates can take this ISO 45001 online training course through a virtual learning mode. It is a 2-day (16 hours) course program, in which training sessions will be carried out by our experienced lead auditors through zoom meetings. The ISO 45001 online training through EAS contains the following:
- Instructor-led Interactive Learning Modules
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Group discussions and presentations
- Quizzes and exercises to test your knowledge of learning objectives
- Downloadable e-Booklet of Course Material for offline use
- 24/7 Online Support & Email Service (for queries)
- Online Examination
Online Final Examination
The final exam will have 3 sections:
Section A: will contain 10 objective questions carrying one mark each.
Section B: will have 4 short answer questions, each carrying five marks.
Section C: Two audit scenario case studies carrying ten marks each.
Criteria for Successful Completion
The evaluation of this ISO 45001 online training course will be based on the scores obtained on the online examination. Individuals who score a 70% on the exam will be awarded an ISO 45001 internal auditor course completion certificate.
To learn more about the ISO 45001 online training, please refer to the frequently asked questions.
Ready to enroll? Click here to register for ISO 45001 online training!