RoHS Training Course Online
Aim of RoHS Training Course Online (Internal Auditor)
The Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive 2002/95/EC, RoHS for short, is a directive of the European Union (EU). RoHS requires electrical and electronic equipment sold in the EU to contain no more than specified levels of six hazardous materials: lead, mercury, cadmium, hexavalent chromium, polybrominated biphenyls (PBB), and polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDE). EAS offers the internal auditor RoHS training course online, which is designed to provide participants with the knowledge of the RoHS directive, its terms, implementation, and skills necessary to conduct internal audits of their organization's RoHS compliance program.
Who Should Attend?
The RoHS Training Course is designed for personnel who are responsible for RoHS compliance within their organization, including, but not limited to:
- Compliance managers
- Technical specialists
- Product developers
- Quality control officers
- Design engineers
Upon completion of the RoHS training course online, participants will be able to:
- Understand the RoHS directive and its requirements
- Understand the RoHS implementation process
- Conduct an internal audit of their organization's RoHS compliance program
- Assist companies in developing products that adhere to the RoHS directive
- RoHS Directive Overview
- RoHS Requirements
- RoHS Implementation Process
- RoHS Internal Audit Program
- Auditor roles and responsibilities
- Reporting audit findings
- RoHS Enforcement
The individuals attending this course are recommended to have:
- Basic knowledge of RoHS, terms, and requirements
- Familiarity with auditing principles
- Organizational work experience
Individuals who are not much familiar with RoHS can take a RoHS Foundation Course provided by EAS to gain more knowledge.
Virtual Learning Mode
Candidates will learn this RoHS training course online through a virtual learning mode. The training program lasts two days (16 hours) and is delivered through Zoom meetings by our experienced auditors. The RoHS training online through EAS contains the following:
- Interactive Learning Modules with professional tutors that assist you every step of the way throughout the course
- Activities and group presentations
- Role-playing tasks and case studies to explore a variety of audit scenarios
- Training videos with an overview of audit perspectives
- Downloadable e-Booklet course reference materials for offline use
- 24/7 Online Support & Email Service (for queries)
- Online Examination
Final Online Examination
The final exam will have 3 sections:
Section A: will be having 10 objective questions carrying one mark each.
Section B: will have 4 short answer questions, each carrying five marks.
Section C: Two audit scenario case studies carrying ten marks each.
Students that score a 70% or above on the final examination will be awarded the RoHS Internal Auditor Course Completion Certificate.
To learn more about the RoHS Training Course Online, please refer to the frequently asked questions. EAS also offers a self-paced RoHS Internal Auditor Training Online.
Ready to enroll? Click here to register for RoHS Internal Auditor Training online!