ISO 17025 Lead Auditor Training Online
Aim of ISO 17025 Lead Auditor Training Online
ISO 17025 is an international standard that specifies the general requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories. The aim of our ISO 17025 Lead Auditor Training Online course is to provide you with the knowledge and skills required to conduct an ISO 17025 audit. The course is based on the requirements of the standard and covers all aspects of auditing a laboratory.
EAS offers this ISO 17025 lead auditor training online to help individuals understand the principles and practices of lead auditing. The program provides an in-depth understanding of how to plan, conduct, report, and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 17025.
Who Should Attend ISO 17025 Lead Auditor Training Online?
Individuals who wish to learn how to conduct lead audits for laboratories against the requirements of ISO 17025 are encouraged to apply. Additionally, this course is highly recommended for people that would like to acquire judgment and decision-making in ISO 17025 and understand the auditing process for first, second, and third-party audits. This includes:
- Laboratory managers
- Laboratory personnel
- Quality managers
- ISO 17025 Internal Auditors
The ISO 17025 Lead Auditor Training Online course covers the following topics:
- Overview of ISO 17025
- Technical requirements of ISO 17025
- Principles and practices of auditing
- Audit process
- Preparing for and conducting an audit
- Generating an audit report
- Communicating audit findings
- Writing nonconformity reports
- Understand the requirements of the ISO 17025 Standard
- Assist organizations in obtaining and maintaining ISO 17025 certification
- Identify non-conformities and recommend corrective actions
- Report on your findings
- Follow up and evaluate corrective actions
To be eligible to apply for the ISO 17025 Lead Auditor Training online, individuals must possess the following background knowledge:
- ISO 17025 Standard requirement
- How the Plan-Do-Check-Act Cycle relates to the ISO 17025 Standard
- Basic knowledge of auditing and assessment principles
- About ISO standards and auditing terminologies
Individuals who aren't much aware of the above requirements can also take the 2-day, tutor-led ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Training Online to understand these concepts thoroughly. EAS also offers a self-paced, 30-day ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Course that can be completed on your own for independent learners!
Course Duration and Learning Format
Course Duration: 5 days, 40 hours
The ISO 17025 Lead Auditor Training online will be conducted through interactive learning. These activities include:
- Live, instructor-led sessions through Zoom Video Conferencing
- Explanations of important concepts through quizzes, activities, and teaching notes
- Participate in Q&A sessions with trained experts
- Case studies and audit perspective analysis using real-world examples
- Group work and presentations using screen-sharing
- Online Examination for ISO 17025 Lead Auditor Certification
Students must complete a lead auditor examination that will take place on the last day of the ISO 17025 Lead Auditor course online. An ISO 17025 Lead Auditor certificate will be sent to candidates who pass the certification exam with a score of 70 percent or above.
Apply Through EAS
Ready to enroll? Click here to enroll for the ISO 17025 Lead Auditor Course online and become eligible for an ISO 17025 lead auditor certificate online.
For additional information on our ISO 17025 lead auditor certification and other ISO Lead Auditor Courses, please refer to the frequently asked questions.