ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Course Online
Aim of the ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Course
A business continuity management system (BCMS) is a framework that contributes to the identification, assessment, and resolution of unwanted disruptions to an organization. The ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Course online develops your skills to become a lead auditor in business continuity management systems audits. Individuals will be provided with a detailed guide covering operational guidelines for conducting ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management Systems lead audits.
The primary learning objective of the ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Course offered by EAS is to comprehend the functions of a Business Continuity Management System in light of ISO 22301. This course teaches you how to analyze a management system audit following ISO 19011 - Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems.
On completion of this course, individuals will be able to:
- Understand how to plan, conduct, and follow up on an external audit of ISO 22301
- Understand the purpose and structure of ISO 22301
- Understand auditor roles and responsibilities
- Prepare audit reports and checklists
- Identify non-conformities and communicate them to organizations with suggested corrective action plans
Course Duration: 5 days, 40 hours through Zoom Video Conferencing
Who Can Attend?
- Business continuity managers
- Team leaders
- Departmental business continuity coordinators
- Anyone who is interested in becoming IRCA Certified Lead Auditors for Business Continuity Management Systems
- Management representatives
- Individuals who are existing BCMS internal auditors
- Consultants for Business Continuity Management Systems
- Anyone who is responsible for conducting the audit programs within an organization
What is Covered?
- Overview of BCMS
- Review of ISO 22301 requirements
- Fundamentals of audits
- Auditor roles, responsibilities, knowledge, and skills
- BCMS Audit – An Overview
- Planning the BCMS audit
- Performing the audit
- Reporting and following up an audit
What Prior Knowledge Should I Have?
Individuals who wish to apply for the ISO 22301 lead auditor course online must have the following basic knowledge:
- ISO standard terminology and definitions
- PDCA Cycle
- ISO 22301 requirements
- Experience or understanding of conducting ISO 22000 internal audits
Individuals who may not have the required knowledge are encouraged to take the ISO 22301 Internal Auditor Course before enrolling in ISO 22301 lead auditor training.
Benefits of the ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Course Online
- Become an internationally recognized IRCA Certified Lead Auditor
- Network and share your experiences with professionals from around the world
- Develop or enhance your skills and knowledge base
- Gain a competitive advantage by obtaining internationally recognized qualifications
- Help organizations achieve ISO 22301 Certification
- Support your organization's compliance with the ISO 22301 Standard
Mode of Delivery for the ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Course Online
The class will be held using Zoom Video Conferencing Software. The training will be similar to a classroom setting, and individuals can participate from any place in the globe using their personal computers. The program will include the following activities:
- Instructor-led sessions
- Facilitate group discussions through screen sharing and chat room access
- Quizzes and fun activities to monitor course progress
- Audit perspectives using real-world examples
- Downloadable course material for off-line access
- Group projects
- Question and answer sessions
Criteria for Successful Completion
IRCA Examination: The IRCA examination will be conducted on the 5th day of the program. Candidates should score a minimum of 70% on the online examination to be awarded ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Course Completion Certification.
Advantages of CQI-IRCA Certification
Successful completion of the ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Course Online will enable an individual to gain IRCA certification. Accreditation has become a standard for determining quality auditors and is recognized across the world. Candidates who successfully pass this course will be able to perform ISO 22301 lead audits anywhere in the world. Additionally, IRCA certified individuals are automatically qualified to become members of the Chartered Quality Institute (CQI), which enhances credibility and provides a host of business opportunities.
Register Today Through EAS!
Ready to enroll? Click here to register for the ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Course online. Fill in your details and one of our business associates will get back to you within 1-2 business days. For any questions about the ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Course online, please contact us at email@example.com or refer to the frequently asked questions.