ISO 27001:2013 Lead Auditor Training
Information security management system | ISMS-LA
Aim of the course
Gain the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third party audits of management systems against the requirements of the ISO 27001:2013, in accordance with the guidance given in the ISO19011 for first and second party audits as well as the requirements of the ISO17021 for third party audits. This course has been registered and certificated by the IRCA. This course is appropriate for potential or practising auditors who lead and perform management systems audits in various disciplines of industries
How do we learn through online course?
Has a traditional class room method our expertise tutors carries out the online lead auditor courses with no due requirements In addition to presenting course materials and content, It gives students the opportunity for live interactions and real-time feedback for such things as quizzes, activity, exercises which creates a effective Interactions between tutor and students conducted via an online medium, through chat, Screen sharing, Split rooms team activity, or other web-based communication.
Who can attend this course?
This course is designed for:
- Top management
- IT managers and officers
- ISMS internal auditors / CISO
- Management system professionals and consultants
- Personnel in charge of handling IT infrastructure
- Anyone interested in ISMS management system
What is covered?
The purpose and business benefits of an ISMSstandards, ISMS audits and third party certification. Tthe role and skills required by an auditor when planning, conducting, reporting and following up on an ISMS audit in accordance with ISO/IEC 27001:2013, Information technology Code of practice for information security controls, ISO 19011:2011, Guidelines for auditing management systems and where applicable, ISO 17021:2011, Conformity assessment - Requirements for bodies providing audit and certification of management systems
What prior knowledge should I have?
Candidates are relied upon to have the accompanying earlier learning such as the board frame works ,Comprehend the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle and data security the board (Knowledge of the accompanying data security standards and ideas):
- Awareness of the requirement for data security;
- The task of duty regarding data security;
- Incorporating the individuals duty and the interests of partners;
- Enhancing societal qualities;
- Using the consequences of risk appraisals to decide suitable controls to achieve satisfactory dimensions of risk;
- Incorporating security as a basic component of data systems and frameworks;
- The dynamic counteractive action and identification of data security occurrences;
- Ensuring a far reaching way to deal with data security the board;
- Continual reassessment of data security and creation of changes as suitable.
Benefits and skill we acquire:
- You gain skill and knowledge to plan, lead, organize resources, conduct an Audit, document, arriving at audit conclusions and follow-up a third party Audit.
- Moreover, the general ideas in handling the various audit scenarios will be acquired.
- The optimum way of communication from all sides will be understood.
- You gain the capability to figure out how to design, lead, document and follow up the after-effects of an audit.
Criteria for successful completion
- Candidate should score 70% on the continuous assessment carried out by the tutor.
- Above all, the candidates should score a minimum of 63 marks out of 90 in the Final examination, finally held on the fifth day. This exam does not have negative marks.
- The exams to be written through online.