ISO 9001:2015 IRCA Lead Auditor training
Quality Management System | QMS-IRCA-LA-VIR
Aim of the course
Gain the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third party audits of management systems against the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015, in accordance with the guidance given in the ISO19011 for first and second party audits as well as the requirements of the ISO17021 for third party audits. This course has been registered and certificated by the IRCA. This course is appropriate for potential or practising auditors who lead and perform management systems audits in various disciplines of industries
How do we learn through online course?
Has a traditional class room method our expertise tutors carries out the online lead auditor courses with no due requirements In addition to presenting course materials and content, It gives students the opportunity for live interactions and real-time feedback for such things as quizzes, activity, exercises which creates a effective Interactions between tutor and students conducted via an online medium, through chat, Screen sharing, Split rooms team activity, or other web-based communication.
Who can attend this course?
Various designated peoples working as
- Quality Managers / Quality Executives/Quality Engineers
- Process Owners/Top Management
- QMS consultants
This course is designed for people who need to conduct external audits of management systems.
- Individuals who want to become IRCA certified lead auditors
- Quality Managers, Management Representatives, Engineers and Consultants.
- Individuals who want to become Internal Auditors or Third-Party Auditors
- Individuals who want to obtain a formal qualification
- Individuals leading their companies to ISO standard Certifications
What is covered?
- Overview of QMS
- Review of ISO 9001:2015 requirements
- Fundamentals of audits
- Auditor roles, responsibilities, knowledge and skills
- QMS Audit – overview
- Planning the QMS audit
- Performing the audit
- Reporting and following up an audit.
What prior knowledge should I have?
- Besides some basic organizational knowledge, this course requires the participants to have prior ISO 9001:2015 standard knowledge. Alternatively, you could have acquired this by already working in an ISO implemented environments, through ISO 9001 awareness or ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training courses that you have attended.
- Moreover, the delegate will be comfortable if he/she is aware of the ISO 9001:2015 terminologies and the standard Interpretation. There is no prerequisite in Qualification or age.
Benefits and skill we acquire:
- You gain skill and knowledge to plan, lead, organize resources, conduct an Audit, document, arriving at audit conclusions and follow-up a third party Audit.
- Moreover, the general ideas in handling the various audit scenarios will be acquired.
- The optimum way of communication from all sides will be understood.
- You gain the capability to figure out how to design, lead, document and follow up the after-effects of an audit.
Criteria for successful completion
- Candidate should score 70% on the continuous assessment carried out by the tutor.
- Above all, the candidates should score a minimum of 63 marks out of 90 in the Final examination, finally held on the fifth day. This exam does not have negative marks.
- The exams to be written through online