ISO 22301 Internal Auditor Training Online
Aim of ISO 22301 Internal Auditor Training
An effective Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) that is based on ISO 22301 can assist businesses in developing resilience and having the ability to continue operations when things go wrong. The Internal audit process, which has its roots in improvement, ensures that your company maintains a rigorous examination of its framework to ensure it is robust and applicable in emergency situations.
An internal audit is an essential element for an effective BCMS, and by attending this ISO 22301 online course, you develop the auditing skills to improve your organization's BCMS performance. This ISO 22301 online course provided by EAS is designed to enable the delegates to understand the requirements of ISO 22301. Additionally, individuals will learn the key concepts in Business Continuity Management System auditing and enhance skills to become a certified internal auditor.
Who Can Attend this ISO 22301 Online Course?
- Project managers, engineers, and consultants who want to learn how to conduct a BCMS internal audit
- Employees who are in charge of an organization's business continuity plan
- Member of a business continuity team.
- ISO consultants
- Those who wish to take the ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Course
What are the Benefits of this Course?
- Grow customer confidence in your organization
- Gain important information into your company's activities.
- Become a qualified ISO 22301 internal auditor for your business
- Assist organizations to achieve ISO 22301 certification with confidence
- Effective business continuity management during times of disruption for your business
What is Covered?
- Business Continuity Management Principles
- Overview of ISO 22301 with explanations and examples.
- Planning, conducting, and reporting an ISO 22301 Internal Audit
- Writing, reporting, and follow-up of non-conformities.
- Real-time audit non-conformity scenarios
- Auditor follow-up activities
- Roles and responsibilities of an auditor
- Preparing audit checklists and audit reports
What Prior Knowledge Should I Have?
Prior understanding of the following concepts is strongly recommended:
- Good understanding of your organization and its operations
- Basic knowledge of the requirements of ISO 22301 standard
- Commonly used ISO terms and definitions
For individuals that would like to take an introductory-level course, the ISO 22301 foundation course provided by EAS is a great option.
Virtual Learning Mode for ISO 22301 internal Auditor Training Online
Candidates will take this ISO 22301 online course through a virtual learning mode. It is a 2-day (16 hours) course program, in which training sessions will be carried out by our experienced lead auditors through zoom meetings. This ISO 22301 online course through EAS contains the following:
- Tutor-led Interactive Learning Modules
- Group presentations and activities
- Case studies and role-playing scenarios
- Training videos with insights on audit perspectives
- Downloadable e-Booklet of Course Material for offline use
- 24/7 Online Support & Email Service (for queries)
- Online Examination
The final exam will have 3 sections:
Section A: will contain 10 objective questions carrying one mark each.
Section B: will have 4 short answer questions, each carrying five marks.
Section C: Two audit scenario case studies carrying ten marks each.
Criteria for Successful Completion
The evaluation of this ISO 22301 online course will be based on the scores obtained on the final exam. Individuals who score a minimum of 70% on the final exam will be granted the ISO 22301 Internal Auditor Course Completion Certificate.
To learn more about the ISO 22301 online course, please refer to the frequently asked questions.
Ready to enroll? Click here to register for the ISO 22301 online course!