ISO 50001 Internal Auditor Training Online
Aim of ISO 50001 Internal Auditor Training
Internal auditing of an energy management system (EnMS) entails assessing conformity and efficacy with ISO 50001, as well as demonstrating continual energy performance improvement. This ISO 50001 online training course will walk you through the activities required to conduct an internal audit of your organization’s energy management system, based on ISO 19011 (Guidelines of Auditing Management Systems) and the requirements of ISO 50001.
We provide this ISO 50001 online training course for individuals who would like to become ISO 50001 internal auditors to help an organization optimize its energy consumption. The course explains how to conduct effective audits in accordance with ISO 50001. This ISO 50001 online internal auditor training has been designed to give you the necessary skills to perform internal audits of an organization's Energy Management Systems (EnMS) in accordance with the requirement of ISO 50001 and contribute to their continual improvement.
Who Can Attend this Course?
- Any person involved in developing the effectiveness of an EnMS
- Management representatives
- Top management
- ISO Consultants
- Those who wish to become internal auditors for ISO 50001
What are the Benefits of Attending this Course?
- Help your organization maintain compliance with ISO 50001
- Be confident that your organization can rely on competent auditors
- Improve employee motivation and ensure rigorous internal procedures are being followed
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions
- Help prepare your organization for external audits to achieve or maintain ISO 50001 certification
What is Covered?
- PDCA Cycle and its use in ISO standard implementation
- Overview of ISO 50001 with explanations and examples
- Planning, conducting, and reporting an ISO 50001 internal audit
- Writing, reporting, and follow-up of non-conformities
- Real-time audit non-conformity scenarios
- Auditor roles and responsibilities
- Preparing audit checklists and audit reports
What Prior Knowledge Should I Have?
It is strongly advised that you are familiar with the following concepts:
- The Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) Cycle
- Basic knowledge of the requirements of ISO 50001
- Commonly used terms and definitions
Individuals can take the ISO 50001 foundation course online for a better understanding of these concepts.
Virtual Learning Mode for ISO 50001 Online Training
This ISO 50001 online training course will be conducted through a virtual learning mode. It's a two-day (16-hour) training course, during which our experienced lead auditors will conduct zoom meetings to teach the course. The ISO 50001 online training course through EAS contains the following:
- Interactive Learning Modules guided by professional trainers
- Group discussions and role-playing activities
- Case study analysis
- Training videos with insights on audit perspectives
- Downloadable e-Booklet of Course Material for offline use
- 24/7 Online Support & Email Service (for queries)
- Online Examination
Online Final Examination
The final exam will have 3 sections:
Section A: consists of ten objective questions worth one mark each.
Section B will consist of four short answer questions, each worth five marks.
Section C: There are two ten-marks audit scenario case studies in this section.
Criteria for Successful Completion
The evaluation of this ISO 50001 online training course will be based on the scores obtained on the final examination. Candidates who score a minimum of 70% will receive ISO 50001 Internal Auditor Course Completion Certification.
To learn more about the ISO 50001 internal auditor training course, please refer to the frequently asked questions.
Ready to enroll? Click here to register for ISO 50001 online training!