ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Online Training
Quality Management System | QMS
Aim of the course
Optimize your auditing skills with the internationally recognized ISO 9001:2015 and boost your internal audit capabilities. Gain confidence in planning and performing an effective audit, as well as reporting and taking corrective action where necessary.
The course objective is to enable the delegates to understand the key concepts in Quality management System auditing and to enhance the internal auditing skills to become certified internal auditor. It also helps the delegates to plan, , conduct and manage internal audits of an Organization in accordance with ISO 19011- Principles & Guidelines of Auditing
Who can attend this course?
• Quality Managers / Quality Executives/Quality Engineers
• Process Owners/Top Management
• QMS consultants
• Personnel who wish to attend the lead auditor course on ISO 9001:2015.
What are the benefits of attending this course?
• You will have an overview about the quality management system.
• Qualifies the individual to organize the company for third party and helps to improve the quality of organization.
• Increases responsibility of the individuals in the organization and also establishes integrity within the organization.
• Helps to Plan, Conduct & manage an ISO 9001: 2015 Internal Audit for their own organization.
• Qualified Individuals helps the organization to help the company to comply with the standard requirement during the time of external audit.
What is covered?
• Short summary on terminologies used in standards & PDCA Cycle
• Slides carries structure & Overview of 9001 with explanations and examples.
• Planning & Conducting of Internal Audit.
• Writing, reporting and follow up of non-conformities.
• Real time audit non conformity scenario.
• Standard copies.
• Delegate course reference materials.
• Online/Email support to clarify quires.
• Quizzes at the end of module.
What prior knowledge should I have?
It is highly recommended that you have prior knowledge of the following concepts:
• The Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) Cycle
• Basic knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 standards
• Commonly used terms and definitions
ISO 9001 internal auditor training online course can be completed within thirty days from the date of registration. All successful candidates will be awarded on ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor certificate.
Criteria for successful completion
The evaluation of this course will be based on the scores obtained on the minimum of 70% in final exam.
The final exam will have 3 sections:
Section A: will contain 10 objective questions carrying one mark each.
Section B: will have 4 short answer questions, each carrying five marks.
Section C: Two audit scenario case studies carrying ten marks each.