ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training Online
Aim of ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training
Boost your internal auditing capabilities by improving your auditing skills with the internationally renowned ISO 9001 internal auditor training online provided by EAS! The objective of our ISO 9001 internal auditor training online course is to enable the delegates to understand the key concepts in Quality Management System auditing and to enhance their internal auditing skills to become certified internal auditors. It also helps individuals to plan, conduct and manage internal audits of an organization in accordance with ISO 19011 - Principles & Guidelines of Auditing
Who Can Attend this Course?
• Quality Managers / Quality Executives / Quality Engineers
• Process Owners / Top Management
• QMS consultants
• Personnel who wish to attend the ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Course
What are the Benefits of Attending this Course?
• Refresh yourself on the key principles of a quality management system.
• Helps to identify areas where the quality of an organization can be improved.
• Helps in taking corrective and preventive actions.
• Helps to plan, conduct & manage an ISO 9001 Internal Audit for an individual’s organization.
• Qualified individuals help the organization achieve ISO 9001 certification during the time of the external audit.
What is Covered?
- Short summary on terminologies used in the ISO 9001 standard
- Overview of ISO 9001 with explanations and examples.
- Planning, conducting, and reporting an ISO 9001 Internal Audit.
- Writing, reporting, and follow-up of non-conformities.
- Real-time audit non-conformity scenarios
- Auditing principles
- Auditor roles and responsibilities
What Prior Knowledge Should I Have?
It is strongly recommended that you have prior knowledge of the following concepts:
• The Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) Cycle
• Basic knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 standard
• Commonly used ISO terms and definitions
Individuals who do not have the required knowledge can take the ISO 9001 foundation course online provided by EAS.
Virtual Learning Mode for ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training Online
Candidates will learn this ISO 9001 Training Online through a virtual learning mode. It is a 2-day (16 hours) course program, in which training sessions will be carried out by our experienced lead auditors through zoom meetings. The ISO 9001 internal auditor training online through EAS contains the following:
- Interactive Learning Modules with experienced tutors
- Group presentations and activities
- Role-playing scenarios and case studies
- Training videos with insights on audit perspectives
- Downloadable e-Booklet of Course Material for offline use
- 24/7 Online Support & Email Service (for queries)
- Online Examination
The final exam will have 3 sections:
Section A: will contain 10 objective questions carrying one mark each.
Section B: will have 4 short answer questions, each carrying five marks.
Section C: Two audit scenario case studies carrying ten marks each.
Candidates who successfully pass the online examination with a minimum score of 70% will receive an ISO 9001 Internal Auditor certificate.
To learn more about the ISO 9001 internal auditor training online, please refer to the frequently asked questions.
Ready to enroll? Get ISO 9001 internal auditor training free registration today!